Colorado Amendment 64 News

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by azcactus, Oct 15, 2012.

1. ^ yea whats the deal on the numbers man i would also like to know

2. It essentially means if you were betting, you would have to bet $285 in order to win $100, betting on them to win. They are the favored.

If the number were positive +285 say, then they would be the underdog, and you would win $285 if you bet a $100 on them to win.

Understanding Money Lines

3. Dude... I live in OK, and if this shit passes, I'm gonna have to change my spring break vacation plans lol.

4. Gotcha, thanks.

5. Thanks for clearing that up Izzy. The farther up the negative number goes, the more confident the linesmakers are thinking that side(the favorite) is going to win. Here is an updated look at all the states looking to legalize.

CO Amendent 64 to pass: -280
    CO Amendent 64 to NOT pass: +200

OR Measure 80 to be passed: + 450
    OR Measure 80 to NOT be passed: -750

Washington Initiative to be passed: +350
    Washington Initiative to NOT be passed: -530

6. I predict WA and CO pass,,OR is struggling and by far the best,most liberal initiative,,too bad,,but the thing is,as more states follow they will have the ability to modify and tweak their own laws and when the sky doesn't fall in and the states of WA and CO show positive results in job creation and revenue,,the more sane the laws will become.

our biggest problem is greed of the politicians,,they are pricing marijuana in their minds at DEA estimates of value while it can be produced at garage sale prices,,,,they will have to really get a grip on keeping prices down or lose those possible tax revenues to the green market. :smoking:

7. Colorado is going to be booming with tourism if it passes. I know, for a fact, that I will be visiting the state if it passes. And, fuck, I live in Ohio.

8. [quote name='"Mikayote"']Also keep in mind that for a lot of people, they just won't have the resources to grow their own. If you smoke an ounce a week, then getting a 12 ounce harvest every three months is kind of a minimum.

And as a non grower, that's a pretty intimidating task before I even start looking around the tiny box I live in and remember that I'm not allowed to cut any holes for ventilation or run any wires for the power to my lights.[/quote]

I grow 4 plants at a time and harvest about a pound every 8 weeks. I grow them under one light plugged into a wall socket. I also have ventilation exiting a window from an upstairs window.

9. when is this going up forr vote? if romney actually gets elected this will probably be one of the first things he attempts to shut down after labeling china as "currency manipulators" and eliminating health care

10. Interesting. Not trying to hijack the thread, but how much space does that take? And is that soil, hydro...?

11. I live in Colorado and I can't wait to vote yes on amendment 64. I really hope this passes it would do the state alot of good. It would also help let police use their resources on more important matters then small pot grows and use. ahh i hope this passes i'm so damn excited lol!!! :D:D:D

12. UK smoker here hoping this legalization passes for Colorado - we as free individuals have a responsiblity to challenge ignorance and fear with fact and clear-headed reasoning. Don't give up!

13. I already voted Yes for it. I did the mail in ballot a few days ago. :D

14. The waiting....the anxiety.....faneannetntnrnb g

15. What everybody who has voted should do, call your lazy ass friends on Tuesday and PHYSICALLY take them to a voting place.

:hello:

Let's be the first. ;)

16. Gonna have to be on day 2...he's got a lot of stuff on his plate for day 1.

17. Romney would no more label China as currency manipulators than he will quit farming out jobs to them,,he got rich at it and only wants to regain that income by changing regs put in place by the Dems that block or impair that,,,he could care less about ending Obama care,,,he has said everything people want to hear and will change his positiion as soon as the vote is over.

18. When will we know the results for Colorado?

19. #59 claygooding, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2012

20. Tues would be my guess.

:p