Colorado 35 day rule

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by SkiingStoned, Feb 13, 2013.

1. I submitted my application for a red card in Colorado on 1/10/13. I mailed it with Certified mail and got my receipt so I was able to utilize the 35 day law in Colorado and had bud that day.

Fast Forward to 1 week ago I received a letter from the CDPHE stating that my application was rejected because they do not accept temporary checks for the state fee.

I quickly resent new payment, along with the letter, back to the CDPHE.

So my question is: Can I still utilize the 35 day rule for 2 more days? Even though my card was rejected, not fully denied?

Thanks Ahead of time

2. I think once your card is rejected then you're not technically supposed to be able to visit a dispensary anymore, even if you have days left on your original 35 days.

But... I don't think anyone is really going to notice or even care. Just stock up while you still have time left to visit some dispensaries, then wait for your redcard to come in. It will probably take another month or so.

3. Well, after looking at the CDPHE's website, it did not have any current denied applications.

So I figured I might as well try on my last of my 35 days, and the dispensary did not mention one thing or care. Picked up a fresh Ounce, should last me until I get my actual card!

I appreciate the response!