Colorado 2018 100 gallon Fabric Pots

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by dreadkrazy420, May 27, 2018.

1. On 3/1/18 We germinated 20 regular seeds each of White Larry Dragon F1 and Tahoe Dragon Cookies F1 both testers from Dragonsflamegenetics.
    I also germinated 1 feminized Nicole Kush which was a freebie I got from an old seed order.
    All seeds popped within a few days and we're planted in solo cups with 1 part roots organic 707 blend, 1 part malibu compost bu's blend, and a sprinkle of mycos in each cup.
    About two weeks later around 3/20 or so we transplanted everything into 3 gallon fabric pots with the same starting soil blend and mycos. I watered everything in this time with compost tea brewed for 24hrs with a little kelpmeal in the Brew.
    On 4/10 my family moved across the Rockie Mountains and these girls went from a controlled environment to a grow tent in my new barn. Up to this point everything has been under 600w of DIY COB power built by me. The light schedule was set to match my target in the ground date of 5/20. Which is 530am-845pm.
    By 4/20 I had culled the runts and was awaiting signs of sex on only two of my remaining bushes. Everything that was left got transplanted into 10 gallon fabric pots with 2 parts roots organic 707 blend, 1 part local compost, 1 part local Earthworm castings, amended with biolive, neem seedmeal, kelpmeal, oystershell, and azomite (mixed on 3/1/18, composted for over 30 days)this left me with 4 Tahoe Dragon Cookies, 10 White Larry Dragon, 1 Nicole Kush. At this point I needed some back up plants so my friend got me some cuts from a couple cut I gave him less than a year ago, Titan OG and GG4. Now fast forward to 5/20 and I've run into some issues. I had a plan to build 2 40ftx20ftx9ft hoophouses. And I found out how unlevel the grade to my pasture is. You go 40ft and the ground sinks almost 4 ft. I tried a skidster...... doesn't work in Colorado....so I decided to cement 4x4 posts in the ground and level the tops. I go to put the arches in and my boards are trying to snap. I have alot of work to do to get just 1 of my 2 hoophouses in running order and my greenhouse plastic has been delayed. Where I live we have such high winds I have to have a greenhouse or my plants will die!
    It's now may 26 and I'm running out of time. I decided to order 7 20ftx10ftx8ft shelter logic greenhouses and use them this year. I'll finish my hoophouses for next year. The ones I ordered should be here by 6/6.
    My plants burned slightly while I was trying to harden them off. They've started to recover so no biggie. Tomorrow they're getting a nice compost tea with a bunch of mycos to help get them ready for the final transplant to 100 gallon and 65 gallon fabric pots. My next post tomorrow will be pics of the crop.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'll have some up in about 10-20min

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. None of the pictures loaded :(

5. This is my first journal. I was trying to figure out how to load pics.....I guess I didn't figure it out, I'll try again.