Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorada mmj? ?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by phanny, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Im not from co.but since weed legal now where do u get it?is it like the shops here in cali?or go into 7eleven and buy a blunt. Just woundering??

Sent from my ZTE-X500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I think its the same thing as a dispensary. They wouldn't sell it at like 7eleven and stuff cuz of kids and what not.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. So the rec mmj is really weaker or what?

4. Recreational and medicinal cannabis have the same potency. It all depends on where you go. Most dispensaries and recreational shops get their bud tested though, and have the THC percentages.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

you've been on gc since 2009 and yet are clueless about the legal weed in 2 states....hmmmm

6. Was just asking a question no needa to be an ass about it. But Yea they got there own shops. Some of these shops even put ass on craigslist to come deliver it to u

Sent From Pluto

7. and ur fucking piont?

8. psssst - they're the same thing.

... the "piont" is

that you don't pay attention and/or do not bother to read posted information...of a nation wide event that was in the news for months.. :eek:

:bongin:

10. [quote name="cball" post="19382048" timestamp="1390343843"]... the "piont" isthat you don't pay attention and/or do not bother to read posted information...of a nation wide event that was in the news for months.. :eek: :bongin:[/quote]Shut the front door ,you mother father.....>_>Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #12 sky_high, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    [quote name="phanny" post="19379932" timestamp="1390316417"]Im not from co.but since weed legal now where do u get it?is it like the shops here in cali?or go into 7eleven and buy a blunt. Just woundering??Sent from my ZTE-X500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Sadly, there are restrictions to those who have excessive grammatical errors. You have failed the legal weed test. Please try again.

12. [quote name="lokowitdaguwopo" post="19380849" timestamp="1390329338"]Was just asking a question no needa to be an ass about it. But Yea they got there own shops. Some of these shops even put ass on craigslist to come deliver it to u Sent From Pluto[/quote] Delivery is illegal in Co be carefulSent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. The places you'd buy rec are just medical dispensaries that have applied for the rec license. You check in at the same spot as if you had your mmj card. Prices are double for rec compared to medical.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Price is the only differnce. Legal weed 8th. 50-60+ tax.
    Medical 25-50 8th plus half the tax as legal.