color commentary on life as namron knows it

Discussion in 'General' started by namron_420s, Mar 9, 2004.

1. somewhere around a month ago, things were on the perfect upswing in my life, i had a great girl in my life, i had just passed my acnlp test, money was going in the bank, things were finally looking up for namron. i even actually began to feel....happy. i was happy at work, i was sleeping at night, all was well...

then another monday happened..
    now in order to explain that last statement, i must explain several mondays beforehand...on one of those mondays i ran over my foot with a 1000+ pallet jack, on the next monday, i sliced my finger wide open to the bone on a made in china piece of shit windmill that has a secret life as a salad shooter, on exactly the next monday, the strep throat jumped in my body and fucked me up...
    then another monday happened, my girlfriend at the time, comes to me, gives me a small kiss, looks me square in the eyes and says"im sorry..somethin somtehin somethin" i didnt really hear anything after that.....granted, this sucks fucking ass, just as i am on the brink of falling in love, termites swarm my small rickedy wooden establisment of happiness and chomp it to the ground...
    granted, losing ones home is bad, but look at it like this...here ya go, finally another person that you can count on in your life, someone to trust..then, they just about face and walk away....gone.
    allright, so now your back down to one person, your grandmother, this is now the one and only person that means the most to you, this person recieves a vast majority of your love and adoration...

three days after that monday, i find out my grandmother has cancer.

2. damn, i dont even know what to say...i hope the best possible happens. good karma

3. EEEEyowzers!

4. with my grandmother, she isnt opting for treatment

5. Another turning point,
    a fork stuck in the road.
    Time grabs you by the wrist,
    directs you where to go.
    So make the best of this test,
    and don't ask why.
    It's not a question,
    but a lesson learned in time.

It's something unpredictable,
    but in the end is right.
    I hope you had the time of your life.

So take the photographs,
    and still frames in your mind.
    Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time.
    Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial.
    For what it's worth, it was worth all the while.

but in the end it's right.

6. that is some real shitty news nam :(

i guess you just gotta deal with what life gives you...

sending some very healthy ~karma~ your way

7. Heaps of good aussie karma coming to you and your grandma.....[​IMG]

8. Is there something we can say or do that'll give you a good laugh?

I'm holding my beer up right now, I'd like to make a toast....... for good karma and better times to come

9. well... our problems may be differant, but im feeling ya my man, im with ya on this one.

ill smoke a fat one for ya out of Obi Bong Kenobi tonight.

sucks.

thats about all i think about everything right now. hope you pick up soon my friend, i know youve heard it all before, so im not going to give you any tips on feeling better, but man, i hope you do soon.

spring is on the way. spring brings love happiness and good. spring will fix everything.

10. had a pretty good day today, mostly just because i was busy though...

that song seems to get me through just about everything...thats gotta be one of my favorite songs of all time.

and all that i really ask is just to send my grandmother as much comfort and karma as possible, like i said, we dont think shes going to opt for treatment, just so she has the best quality of life while she has life.

shes such a proud woman, she wouldnt want to gimp around with one lung, or be decrepid for three years.

11. norm im sorry to hear about grandma :/ im sending you obth lots of crazy love and karma~~*hugs*