Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Color changing glass pipes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jcr, Apr 13, 2010.

1. My roommate has a piece that's mostly clear when clean, but after running a bunch of smoke through it turns from blue to purple. It's really a great looking piece then.

So my question is how do i know if a pipe will change into cool colors before i buy it and will some change different colors?

2. They'll be marketed/sold specifically as color changing glass pipes... as far as I know most of them turn blue because blue is the easiest color for the glassblower to incorporate, my color changing spoon has a little bit of red, orange and green twirled into it as well. You won't REALLY know until it gets resined up and the color changes.

3. theyll either have them marked/displayed in some way thatll let ya know, or ya can ask.

4. yeah just ask the store owner, he'll let you know. i bought one two days ago and its gone from clear to blue with green dots and some rainbow colored swirls, it looks crazy.

5. If you put the pipe up to something black, you can see what color it will be

6. The clear parts of my pipe change from clear to green when used a lot, its cool but ya can barely see unless used very often, I usually clean it once a month so ya.