Color changing glass before and after

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by SittinOnACloud, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Post all your color changing glass before and after pics here. I love color changing glass. I'll post mine as soon as I find the cord for my camera.

I know this has been done before but all the other ones are old so let's try to keep this one going and maybe it can get a sticky.

2. unfortunately i can't get a pic but i don't want this thread to die.

bump

3. I've never really had a color changing piece before.. surprisingly cause I've had quite a few pieces..

My pipes look really different from when I clean them and when I'm using them daily..

so sometimes the colors look better up against black (resin) instead of the clean clear glass lol

4. I've always had color-changing pieces, never really was a big deal to me. Unfortunately I can only provide after photo's... No before's. Next time I buy a piece I'll drop some pics

5. Glad you like the thread I'll try to find the cable for my camera so I can upload my picture of a new piece I got last week.

Come on blades there's gotta be someone on gc with pics of there color changing glass.

6. You can take a pic next time you clean it.

7. Cleaning is dreadful :confused_2:

8. Haha. So you just never clean it? :confused: It can be a bitch but the smoke tastes so much better once you get all that nasty resin outa your piece.

9. yeah but at the same time when your outta weed for a while that resin can become a very good friend, especially if you smoke alota hash