Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colombian Haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrGanjaMan805, Nov 3, 2012.

1. I got about 3 bowls left out of what was once a half ounce of Colombian Haze. I smoked this for my first time after i picked it up, i was heading to the beach for some hiking and i had no idea this was such a night time strain! this shit knocked me out! really good and strong though :hello: should i just smoke these 3 bowls and have one hell of a night or should i conserve the rest since i might not be able to get more for a while?

2. Smoke it up.

3. torch that shit and wake up tomorrow night!

4. Don't smoke it all tonight... Where will that get you? Tomorrow you'll wish you had saved some.

5. well with the help of a six pack i have managed to conserve my stash!