colombian gold?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by mokepot, Nov 17, 2006.

1. yea i was just wondering if anyone knew where i could get some colombian gold seeds? also some true purple haze seeds? and has anyone ever heard of fifty kush? if so anyone know anything about it? thanks for any help...:smoking:

2. I'm not sure if these are still Santa Marta strains around or not, which would be your Columbian Golds & Reds from back in my day. I do know Skunk originated crossing Columbian w/ Mexi. and Afghani. I think the more prominant Purple strains have Purple Haze in their genes, it was known as Purple Kush back in my days. There are still several Thai strains, which I grow a Thai hybrid that is really spicey and narcotic like in the high.

Never heard of fifty kush though.

3. yes... skunk #1 is columbian gold, panama red & kush.

check these strains out...

Senor Garcia
    Oregon Purple Thai x Panama Red, some trippy sativa named in honor of Jerry Garcia. A joint of this will send you on a journey through time and space. For experienced growers only, these plants are very touchy feeders prefering organics and a light feeding regime 1/3 to 1/2 strength. Striking purple hues and red hairs make this some pretty pot too. Some will have full on purple stalks. A small % will be mutants (see RM-13 Potent Purple). Very pleasant sweet and sour aromas.

Love Potion #1
    is an outstanding hybrid of G-13 and Santa Marta Colombian Gold backcrossed with the original SMCG male. It’s sweet and skunky piney lemony goodness that will blast you into the sativasphere soaring high clearly cutting through anything that was smoked before. Great SOG and SCROG plant.

both from reeferman and then there's wally duck's C99 X panama red which shouldn't bee too shabby

and finally, canna biogen's destroyer is a mix of thai and mexican sativa that is a bit overrated from what i read somewhere.

you'd have a hard time finding pure columbian gold or panama red. i've looked before and couldn't find them. love potion has an award or two unnder it's belt and is a full 75% columbian gold. i bet if you crossed it with itself, you could get even closer to a pure columbian gold pheno too. BTW... columbian gold actually gets it's name from growers girdling the main stalk to cut water circulation off and make the leaves turn yellow before harvesting.

if memory serves me right, C99 has alot of mexican sativa in it too.