Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colombian Fire / Red Hair

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Amerijuana, May 15, 2008.

1. :wave: Hey whats up GC! Tomorrow I'm due to pick up some Colombian fire, grown in Colombia! Tomorrow I will try to upload some macros, to share my great find with the rest of you! :hello: Anyone have any experience with it? Share your stories with me.

:yay::smoking::yay:

keep tokin,
    - amerijuana

2. i wish this shit must be bum if it has FIRE in the NAME!!!!! Post some pics fur sure!!! the best bud i've ever had was silver haze and that sheit was so sweet, my eigth lasted me an entire 7 day week (thats including weekends)!!! :) :) have fun with that dank man

3. man you know it. I will enjoy this shit. Pics as soon as i come home tomorrow. 3ish