Colloidal Silver questions for making a few Feminized Seeds

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Buzzer777, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Then if I understand (your explanation is great), I can still make butter/edibles and tinctures from a treated plant?

2. I wouldn't man. Just spray and toss it. It loses its suspension when absorbed by the plant and I have 0 clue as to what the effects of that are.

I honestly would just not push it.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

3. I just hate wasting a plant..BUT I believe you and will either not make seeds or just toss a treated plant..
    :judgekneel:

4. The seeds won't have the silver. Just toss the plant. Seems a waste but the seeds make it #worth

5. yeah..I read the seeds were fine! The thought of seeing ripened buds going to waste, make me ill..LMAO
    Thanks so much for all of you guidance; I could have dimwittedly poisoned myself at my ripe old age..:)

6. The plant would be a hermie anyway.

And you're welcome. There's really not enough info out there on this topic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Now THAT'S an understatement ! It's crazy how many theories , opinions, and general nonsense , and bull guano there is to read out there about this stuff. No real lab studies to go by, it's all witch doctor remedies that Big Pharma isn't getting a piece of, so let's keep it all secret...
    Right now I'm using a commercially packaged nasal spray, that is 10 PPM colloidal silver / distilled water, which is supposed to treat sinus conditions , and strengthen our immune system...But that remains to be proven yet, as I just began using it a couple days ago on myself. It may all be a scam, but there sure are a lot of suckers out there buying the shit, and using it for several different ailments . Either way, whether it works as a home remedy or not, there are enough people using it to make me not scared of it.
    So...When I used a stronger version of it a while back on a plant, It did what it claimed to do.
    It made the one single branch that I sprayed with it produce male flowers with pollen , while the rest of the plant made beautiful female buds, that were perfectly smoke-able, and DID get smoked by me and all my friends, and guess what... We're all still alive !
    I just have a hard time believing that the silver that was sprayed on one branch of a plant, on the upper portion of the branch, can actually crawl into the stem, travel down to the 'trunk' of the plant, then crawl up to the tops of every other branch and 'poison' the buds with a substance that many people ingest all the time.
    And even if it did that, ( contaminate the bud sites ) , Why did they not 'hermie' into male flowers all over the plant ???
    So, if you guys want to throw away a whole budded plant, just because of one treated branch, then please throw it my way, and I'll smoke it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Just because you can't see the effects doesn't mean there aren't any.

9. Doc from Mayo

Colloidal silver isn't considered safe or effective for any of the health claims manufacturers make. Silver has no known purpose in the body. Nor is it an essential mineral, as some sellers of silver products claim.

Colloidal silver products are made of tiny silver particles suspended in a liquid — the same type of precious metal used in jewelry, dental fillings, silverware and other consumer goods.

Colloidal silver products are usually marketed as dietary supplements that are taken by mouth. Colloidal silver products also come in forms to be injected or applied to the skin.

Manufacturers of colloidal silver products often claim that they are cure-alls, boosting your immune system, fighting bacteria and viruses, and treating cancer, HIV/AIDS, shingles, herpes, eye ailments and prostatitis.

However, no sound scientific studies to evaluate these health claims have been published in reputable medical journals. In fact, the Food and Drug Administration has taken action against some manufacturers of colloidal silver products for making unproven health claims.

It's not clear how much colloidal silver may be harmful, but it can build up in your body's tissues over months or years. Most commonly, this results in argyria (ahr-JIR-e-uh), a blue-gray discoloration of your skin, eyes, internal organs, nails and gums. While argyria doesn't usually pose a serious health problem, it can be a cosmetic concern because it doesn't go away when you stop taking silver products.

Rarely, excessive doses of colloidal silver can cause possibly irreversible serious health problems, including kidney damage and neurological problems such as seizures.

Colloidal silver products may also interact with medications, including penicillamine (Cuprimine, Depen), quinolone antibiotics, tetracycline and thyroxine (Unithroid, Levoxyl, Synthroid) medications.

With

Brent A. Bauer, M.D.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. You should show this to 57.

I'm pretty sure I tried to at one point when he was talking about dropping that bollocks in his eye.

11. I do remember him saying something like that

• Like Like x 1
  12. R U sure uncle Stiggy? Remember the older we get the less we remember..LMFAO

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. What were we talking about ?

14. I even think he was treating pink eye.
    Maybe LOL

15. He was treating something or othee but uses that crap regularly. I told him in chat it was bollocks but you snubbed me for it =/