Colloid

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Kiweednz, Feb 10, 2021.

Tags:
  1. #1 Kiweednz, Feb 10, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
    I used 925 silver in colloid on a select WW

I used 9 x 9v batteries 3 at a time and wired up with alligator clipsmade i made 3 litres.
    Sprayed 2 times a day really soaked and below is the result I hope to get enough seeds for a decent SOG setup 20210210_161858.jpg 20210210_161807.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Remember the higher the voltage the larger the silver monocules that inhibit that ethylene,
    go low voltage is better
    Rodalization is when you let your plant go way past harvest to use its survival pollen

you can store in rice in the freezer fore about a year

nice too

good luck

• Like Like x 3
  3. #3 Kiweednz, Feb 10, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Good work

5. I use 18 milliamps which is super low voltage, take me about a month to make a gallon of 25 ppm. I use a 120 volt power pack from wall and put resistors on one side of my wire until I get the milliamps I want to use. My colloidal silver has nano particles which are so small them can be absorbed through your tongue to get colloidal silver in your body to take care of colds.

6. Colloidal silver has no health benefits and can actually cause health complications in humans. There's no place for medical quackery anymore.

7. There's no germ that can survive on a silver surface, so if you wash your mouth out with colloidal silver it kills all germs in your mouth. Colloidal silver spray will kill any germ you spray it on.

8. Hey fellow growers

An update, I've dried and stored a bunch in sealed containers with rice as specd by vostoc and now refrigerated I also took a bunch of dry bananas and chopped up fine then distributed to a bunch of good looking young pistlating lats, after 2 weeks theyv become quite milky, really looking good for some fresh homegrown beans.