Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colleges

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by mercy5689, Feb 11, 2009.

1. #1 mercy5689, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    well i'am looking into collges now and I was wondering what are some good two-year colleges in California that are around your dispenseies?

2. Well, what state are you interested in?

3. That might help lol California

4. #4 MagillaGorilla, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    Here's what i'm actually doing, and maybe it will show you a new option.
    I'm currently in VA getting my associates in Computer Science, and trans. to University of California to complete my major degree. By the time i've figured myself out there, and moved in and start school I will there long enough to apply for citizenship of a new state (not sure if that's what it's called).

That will take care of the problem of not originally being from the state, now where my plan differs is that I want to get the Oaksterdam University degree and help to open my own operation.

After that finish my last two years out in california, growing and going to school. pay the bills. and live life as an avid smoker and someone to that grows medical marijuana.

(asperations and a goals. sounds easier on written down. lots of work and $$$ so plan it out)

and http://legalmarijuanadispensary.com/ will help you out with your main question. haha

5. So you're going to establish a non-profit organization in your "spare time" while going to college?? Better do some more research. ;)

6. oh i'am going for computer science as well.

7. Naw, I have a classic part time job and full time during the summer to save up for this whole thing.