College

Discussion in 'General' started by Ean, May 12, 2006.

1. ill be starting my sophomore year at CU boulder with wookies, should be a partay!!

2. Perfekt ill have to come visit you and wookies when i go see my best friend

3. no shit? cool. i love that museum so much the art there is so nice to look at. any ways im going to College of DuPage, just outside of chicago. i bet there might be ppl on here that knows this school.

4. Oh hells yah, I better see your ass in Boulder next year!

And ask your friends if they are living in Williams Village, because thats where I'm at for next year.

5. UMass Dartmouth:smoking:

6. I'll be starting my 5th and final year at University of Delaware.

7. Why five?

8. The short answer: I changed majors, and now have ended up with two: Music Managment, and Psychology with a minor in Cognitive Science.

The long answer: I started out as a music education major, did that for a year and hated it. I was good at psychology in HS (got a 5 on the ap test..holla!) and had taken 2 classes as my electives during that music ed year and I was pretty much right on track with every other psych major in terms of credits, so I was able to jump into that major soph. year pretty easily. I've been a psych major ever since, but last semester as I was thinking about graduation, getting a job, etc. I realized that I wasn't all that interested in pursuing a career in psychology. During the beginning of fall semester, I heard that the school had recently added Music Managment as a major, so I decided to add that as well. Because I spent all of freshman year as a music major, I'll be able to complete the major in a year.

9. hell ya guys im goin to CU next year as well. staying in hallet and lookin to smoke. dont have enough money to bring like a QP down but ill bring a zip for the first couple weeks.

10. Haha fucking college boys.

<-- blue collar and proud.

11. Even knowing what an online forum is gives you a lifetime disqualification from ever being completely blue collar.

I'm going to be studying graphic design at my local campus of the University of Quebec. I hope I get laid!

12. uhhhh why?

13. the weed down there isnt as good as you would think. i use to go there. and there is still plenty of moonshine around all you gotta do is find it.

oh stay away from crack mannor. oh and i hope you like to drink warm beer in a room filled with sweaty guys and stuck up girls

14. University of Texas at Austin.

Seems like a great campus/city, plus on my tour i saw two guys sitting on a bench smokin a blunt, so i'm very excited.

15. Sonoma State University. NorCal pot woot, eh I get dank in SoCal too.lol.

16. Johnson State in vermont

17. Edmonds Community College : \

18. Same here man. Im leavin for my orientation in 20 minutes.

19. fleming college.

taking CSI - Computer Security and Investigations!

should be fun!

20. I found that funny..... LOL

Ball State University