college

Discussion in 'General' started by SEAN666, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Does anyone here go to Humboldt, Evergreen, UVM, Warren Wilson, Eckerd, U Maine Farmington, or U Montana? Im thinking about these schools and was wondering if anyone had any info on them

2. random ass locations in the middle of nowhere bro. prolly no one.

3. I was looking at Eckerd a few years back. Looked like a really awesome small school, got in no problem (they even offer thousands for over 2.7 GPA), I just decided I couldn't handle the year-round Florida heat. The academics looked great and there's a beach right on campus, and all the kids looked super chill. Definitely check it out more, it would've been my top choice were it not for the heat.

4. I have a few friends at humboldt, been there once to visit. Kinda small campus, but really laid back. Not much of a party school, but people do a lot of drugs. Weather is kind of shitty, but if you like a lot of rain in the winter it's right for you.

5. Are there at least some parties? I want there to be more of a phydecills and marjuanna fouces instead of party focus but i still want there to be at least a few good college parties.

And im not choosing a college based on this, I like the academics of all of them espcially Warren Wilson

6. You should pick a college with a spelling focus. It would do you well. :)

7. bro all colleges have parties

8. University of Iowa. #4 party school. Despite having the bar entrance age bumped up from 19 to 21 last year.

9. i cant spell for shit lol espcially wen im high

10. Well pretty much all schools party, except like BYU :rolleyes:. If you are looking for a true college experience, like one on the movies and shit, go to a bigger school.