College?

Discussion in 'General' started by baklavation, Aug 14, 2004.

1. I'm interested in seeing where people are going to college. I'm going to Rhodes College next year.

2. Rose State College.. it's just a small school for associates degrees... After I join the Airforce I'll enroll in AMU (American Military University) they ahve a bachelors degree program in psychology with a concetration in Abnormal, deviant and violent psychology...

3. i know three people going to rhodes. i am going to middlebury in vermont and leave on september the 4th

4. rochester institute of technology

5. Friend of mine goes there. Another friend might transfer there, too.

I'm gonna start my freshman year at Newbury in Boston on the third of September.

6. 8th of september for me, and I am going to East Carolina University.

7. University of Arkansas

8. local community college in so cal

9. I go to Art School in Tampa (Aka, the Art Institute of Tampa).

10. Marylhurst University. Fall term starts next month. ug

11. Macon State College In Macon Ga. I am starting my 4th year aug 23. 2 more semesters and ill have my Bachlors in Information (networking). Im going to minor in eather history or something with economics or governemt, as later in life after i make my cash from cpus and get out, i would like to teach economic or govt to high school or college kids.

I always root for the mountineers, espically agaisnt tech and miami, but the acc stole them from you. I bet it is crazy when u guys burn the couches.
    Also root for razorbacks too in SEC play. Im a big FSU fan, out ot state tuition is a mofo so i stayed in state for school
    :(

12. im leaving the university of cincinnati this fall =)

13. Penn State, I leave August 27th.

14. Wilfrid Laurier University, majoring in Global Studies (religion, culture, politics etc..)

15. Hey cool, Revolution you go to school right near me. I'm at University of Waterloo for psychology.

16. I'm majoring in Psychology...
    Rob_Moseley, I used to live in Tampa... what High school did you go to? I went to Robinson... class of 2000....

17. I still have to take a nightclass of highschool, so I won't be going to school until at least second semester in jan/feb, but I might just postpone it until next fall, not sure.

But I'll be going to Massasoit community college in massachusetts. I really wish I could go somewhere better, and I KNOW that I could if I had acctually tried in highschool, but alas, I didn't. And I sorely regret it, believe you me.

Here's a tip to anyone still in highschool (above 18, of course! :D): TRY. Don't fuck up, please. Get at least a good enough GPA to get into a state school, because it really, REALLY hurts to see all of your friends getting ready to leave/leaving for schools all over, and you're stuck here working and finishing highschool. If only I could go back.. sigh.

Unclescam, I have a friend going there! If you meet someone named Brendan Hart, tell him Lance says 'hi!' :D

And European, I'm going to come visit you sometime, if you don't mind, of course. That'd kick ass. I love going into Boston.

18. im in AL everytime im fixing to go apply for a college i get high instead,hopefully i will start in jan?

19. i'm highly considering going to Simon Fraser University in Vancouver.

20. Hope College, in holland michigan. I speak dutch and will be attending the universiet van amsterdam in the fall of next year. I cant wait!! anyone else go to school in michigan?