College???

Discussion in 'General' started by AggieSmoker, Oct 27, 2003.

1. Where did everyone go to college, if y'all went? Was the pot abundant or did you have to look? In what time period did you go to college?

Gig 'em ags

Jeff

2. I am currently in college, Rhode Island College. Actually I dont ever get weed there, but im sure its around.

3. akron, in ohio theres alot of it around but theres also alot of undercover cops too so i dont like gettin it fron around school, i just go back home and get some

4. I went in south jersey to a state school.....its a small school in a wooded area. in the 70's it was known for pot smoking party school, some of the professors dont even deny it. anyone I talk to now, that went there then gives you a look like ooooooooooooooh yeah ha hah haaaa...and they all pretty much look like hippies. it has changed since then. cops buckled down, authority has taken over, I left campus..over the four years I lived on, I saw the police and authority become overbearing on every little situation.
    the nice thing about the school was it was extremely diverse, huge groups of every kind, and people were friends with everyone. and the hippies never wore shoes anywhere! in class I, an athlete would be sitting next to the shoeless hippy, and my thugged out homeboy who just through a pimp and hoes 40 party the night before, and the three of us would be talking about it lol

5. I go to the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. Even thought I can't smoke right now, I could get pot in a half hour if I needed it.

6. you have probably already said this but I am new, why cant you smoke?

Jeff

7. i go to a very diverese community school here in ny.....

you could have what you want, when you want it...... cause everyone is right at home...almost...:D

8. I go to Texas State a.k.a. Southwest Texas and it's pretty abundant around here, but the school has a zero tolerance policy so if you get caught anywhere and they find out then you get kicked out of school. Pretty bullshit rules, but i can always find it if i need it.

9. I have some good friends at southwest. It is a good school.

Jeff

10. Hey man I'm at Rhode Island College too. Do you live on campus? If so where? We should deff burn down sometime. Peace

11. im pretty sure he was tryin to get a job or something.. and is gettin one soon so hes gunna be able to smoke.. correct??

12. haha yo that's crazy you two should deff smoke up

13. This summer my parents found out that I smoked and kicked me out of the fact regardless of the fact that my grades even went up when I started smoking every day at school. I got them to let me back in the house and still pay for college but it was on the condition that they get to randomly drug test me until I finally graduate and move out.

14. That really sucks.

I bet the day you move out is gonna be one hell of a party.

Jeff

15. Check your Private Messages....