College Wait-list

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by daveslaine, Aug 29, 2011.

1. I'm not sure where to post this, I just want a quck answer. Two of my classes are wait listing me. Its my first year in college, so I'm not familiar. Can I just go to that class on the first day, and see whats up? My friend says I can just drop-in and there might be people who aren't there or something and I can get in. Is that true?

2. why are you asking a bunch of pot heads? google man fuck sakes you'll get a answer that is 100 times better and 100 times faster.

3. Ok I did just before you replied. Turns out I just had to google a lil better.

4. Ya waitlisted people generally go to the class on thw first day. This is so in case they get in they wonr have missed anything

5. You will probably have to get some sort of add/drop form signed by the professor before you're "officially" enrolled in the class, so I would have that prepared beforehand.

6. I always showed up to my waitlist classes and ask the prof to open more spaces. i'd say it worked 9/10 times. there was maybe 1 time where there were like 20 people on the waitlist in a packed class so the prof said "if ur on the waitlist, im not opening anymore spots, so go drop the course." and so i did.