Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

College town dry.. it's finals week!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redeyedblonde, Dec 13, 2011.

1. So it's finals week for me and I CAN'T FIND ANY GREEN. Now, more than ever I'd like to relax at the end of my study sessions with a big ol' bowl but literally everyone I know is out. It's not like I'm not looking hard enough.. I am and so are all of my friends. This happened last semester during finals week as well.. next semester I am stocking up! Are any other college towns that are experiencing green droughts?

2. Haha it's because everyone is studying for their finals or taking them. Offer to pick it up yourself too, might make them rethink saying they don't have anything.

3. Not in Green Oregon

4. I'm havin' no problems :D there's a college and a university in my town, also finals week

5. nah, no problems in wisc (aside from braun). I've actually had of some the dankest shit lately, green crack, purple kush, blue dream, and they're all legit dispensary weed from cali.

Not tryin to rub it in man, sorry haha. Next bowl is to you and all the other tokers without any greenery within view.

6. It could possibly be a sign from the FSM...
    Don't smoke during exam week, it will save you money and improve your grades.

7. [quote name='"GrassCtyCitizen"']nah, no problems in wisc (aside from braun). I've actually had of some the dankest shit lately, green crack, purple kush, blue dream, and they're all legit dispensary weed from cali.

Not tryin to rub it in man, sorry haha. Next bowl is to you and all the other tokers without any greenery within view.[/quote]

Madison! Man we have been gettin some
    Dank lately. OP good luck. Find some sketchy dude downtown and ask for a dub. Thats what i do