Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

College Toking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CaptainKittens, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Hey everybody. I was accepted to some colleges for music, suny purchase, u of new haven, maybe berklee, shit like that. But i was wondering, how do you maintain a daily smoking habit in college? For instance,

1) How do you find a dealer?
    2) How do you tell if your room advisor is chill
    3) if they are not, is it easy to hid weed?

Etc.

Now its cool if i dont get to smoke everyday or if i have to tone it down, but i was wondering about some of your experiences.

2. I am a biology major at a very competitive college and therefore have a pretty significant workload but I usually do work from about 8am to 9pm after which I smoke. This is pretty much my daily routine. It is possible to keep smoking but you must manage your time well. Finding dealers is not difficult in my opinion, go out to parties and you will soon enough. Best to let as few people know you smoke as possible (especially RA's!) but a mason jar and discretion should be enough to get you by.

3. I could go on for hours but I'm sure other ppl will be saying the same thing so ill just leave you with this, ask what the stereotypes of the fraternities are, find the stoner one, bound to be a few in the house, that's what I did first weekend of freshman year

4. There's stoners and dealers in every fraternity if you go to any decent sized school, just saying. Drugs run rampant through the Greek system.

5. This^