College Tokers: Dos And Donts

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gitindizzi, Jun 10, 2014.

1. #1 Gitindizzi, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2014
    I have not seen any active threads with this topic and I feel that this is an extremely important topic for those in college, or of college age, or any age for that matter.

This is serious, folks...college can be a trap for you, unless you are wise about yourself. I've been around and seen and experienced very bad mistakes when it comes to the usage of our beautiful flower. I encourage any knowledgeable and wise person to contribute, but for now I would like to write a few things that should be completely avoided while a student, especially freshmen, are exploring their newfound freedom. I hope that I can subvert just ONE person from getting into trouble in one of these 'unfriendly' states. Again, this advice is more so for those living in the 'herb-unfriendly' places. These are the things you DONT do in college, if you don't want to become food for the system.

The Overarching principle- No high is worth going to jail for the night and subsequently dealing with the court and probation system.

The Underlying principle- Not everyone agrees or likes your habits. Perception IS reality in this case. (You don't live in a bubble. Others notice you, perceive you with 5 senses and have thoughts towards you. Some aren't always friendly.)

A Few Suggestions

--- If you live in a dorm room, do NOT, I repeat, do NOT smoke or vape in the dorms! It doesn't matter if you think you have a foolproof method, just don't. Its not worth it, and the more you do it, your chances of getting caught increase. This goes especially for those with roommates. Have respect for those who smoke, as well as non-smokers.Smoke somewhere away from campus.

--- Do not smoke in your car. Again, there is just too much that works against you if you are just chilling smoking in your car and that goes for people in college and those who aren't. At the very most, maybe roll up while your windows are up, but even still, I would only suggest that if you have tints. If you just HAVE to use your car, only have the amount of herb that you are going to smoke.

--- Be careful who you reveal your habits to, and who you allow in your circle.

---Never underestimate your own reek factor. Weed smells very strong to people who don't smoke.If you are in a dorm, if at all possible(which it is) before you go in your building make sure you don't reek. Keep some type of soap for your hands, and maybe some gum or mustard(yes mustard) for your breath. This advice is only for the highly diligent, however it substantially reduces your chances of being smelled.

--- If you don't have a buddy with an apartment, just do somewhere away from campus and do your thing, but have a contingency plan. Only have with you the amount that you are going to consume. Worst case scenario, you get confronted: if that happens and you followed this advice, the evidence would either already have been smoked, or you would be ready to eat it, after all its only a gram or so. Down the hatch it goes. I have seen this work and can testify to it.

--- Keep your home clean! Especially those who live on campus, we know that maintenance occasionally will pop in unexpectedly. Years ago in college, I had a close call with maintenance who were cool enough to leave me a note saying something like "clean up and don't leave stuff out". (There were a few sticks and seeds left on the table.)

--- Don't do anything to draw unnecessary attention to yourself. But if somehow you get confronted, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT SIGN anything!

----LAST BUT NOT LEAST...be nice to the po-po. Be very respectful to the campus PD..smile and wave when you see them. Why bring unnecessary ill will towards yourself, out of pride?

These things will greatly reduce the probability of something adverse happening to you, keeping peace in your life. This is all I have for now, anyone with something to add, please feel free. Don't be food for the system. safe, my brothers and sisters and have fun.