College student shot by police for marijuana.

Discussion in 'General' started by kgh0st, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Whaaattt... oh my god...

2. fuckin cops

"a left-wing hippie peace-keeping liberal"

how could you shoot that?

3. yeah and i guess him and his roommate were studying when the cops broke in too.

4. Jeez, seems like every day there is a new story about another person the police wrongfully shot...:rolleyes:

5. thats fucked up...damn pigs.

6. #7 Predator1, Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2009

Does it piss anyone else off that the cops can do this shit, take NO disciplinary action, and then disclose NO information about how they shot an innocent fucking kid? And nobody asks any goddamn questions cause hey, theyve got badges!

Nevermind. I know it does. Fucking pigs.

7. sigh, thats all.

8. What! fuck that! Fuckin police always gettin away with shit like that just cuz they've got a badge. fuck that pisses me off. And the only thing the officer gets is pretty much a paid vacation...

9. If you get shot by a cop for the wrong reason your gonna get payed. I bet this guys phone is wringing off the hook with all the lawyers calling him.

I thought the tazer was invented for use in these situations...

Really he thought he needed to kill some one for a little bust.

Karma's a bitch!

10. cops think they got too much power wit a fuckin badge and a gun

that sucks, and super fucked up. its not as bad as what happened in the subway in washington was it, where the cop fuckin poped this kid in the back of the head for "resisting" when he clearly wasnt, there were more than one camera phones recording the event.

fuckin cops man, you piggs were a lil piglets back in the day, but grew up to be fukin dicks

11. Ya dude I saw that that was so fucked up.

Fuck the police

12. Fired..?
    More like fucking arrested! This shit is getting old, can't see why these pigs cant get shit through their head.

13. it was a once in a blue moon incident!!!:rolleyes:

that blue vase behind him is just asking to be turned into a bong though haha