College Stoners?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by AllyouneedisLove, May 26, 2013.

1. If you're smart and dedicated to doing well, smoking weed isn't going to stop you.  I smoke weed and do well at a good school, it's just a matter of balancing responsibilities with getting high.  Just be careful, because if you get arrested that'll put a pretty serious damper on your future plans.

2. welcome to life bro; it's all about balance especially these next few years... im on the dean's list, work, and smoke my ganja daily. create your own balance, my brother; you sound like you can handle it.

3. i cant believe no one has said it yet
    why are you taking pre med
    dont take pre med
    you have to major in something else while taking pre med courses (biology, chem, calc, stats, etc)
    pre med is useless if you don't get in medical school and a lot of people are taking bio so that's more competition.  your ultimate goal is going to medical school, yes?
    if you can smoke and concentrate.. then do so. but it's college and you really can't afford to fuck up.

4. i am 2 years into my criminology honours degree 

i bake all day everyday , but i am also very proactive , used to just chill and bake, but now i am running 2 other business as well

smoking and being lazy are not related, your either lazy or motivated , pot helps both in different ways 

5. I'm not too sure about UCSB, but I know UCSC is super weed friendly, and there are many smart stoners there. As long as you don't let marijuana interfere with your priorities, you'll do good.
    Good luck getting into UCSB, I applied and didn't make it :(

6. high school is nothing like college especially the uc system. good luck with premed hahahaha

7. fuck da uc system

sure but college is gonna fun watchu sayin

9. everyone in college is high all the time. we all smoke.