College Stoners

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AllyouneedisLove, May 26, 2013.

1. Hey, I'm going to be a senior in HS which is besides the point.. I was just wondering if you guys think it'd be possible for a smart kid (2050 sat) who also doesn't care for the whole 'super smart, study study study, get a 4.0' kid.
    Bottom line, I'm smart and I want to smoke weed but also am motivated to be a doctor. I'm not a nerd, I'm not a lazy pothead. I'm one of those intellectual, musician, determined-to-make-money stoners. I'm a 'real' guy.
    \nI'm sure there are more people like me, and I'm curious as to who they are and if they think it'd be possible to do the whole pre-med thing at a good Top 50 school (not ivy league, more around UCSB) that embraces or is pro-weed or just has smart stoners. What's your toke on the whole topic? Peace&Love   :smoking:

2. I'm guessing you're not 18.  Ban-hammer incoming!

3. #3 Jamesy C, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    Have you smoked weed before?

Its easy to let weed distract you from important shit. Don't go to class stoned and dont do your coursework stoned either. Enjoy it in your free time. If you havent smoked it before you wouldnt be able to go about your dau high and act normal like most people here can who have been smoking for years.

4. Smoke but don't let it get in the way of your goals.

Keep your GPA up and don't cut class until the last term. I fucked around and literally skipped 1/2 of my senior year, it wasn't really a good idea.

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545