Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

College stonage experiences, have any?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grassdude, Sep 30, 2010.

1. just use a sploof man so u dnt lose your financial aid.

2. lol college stoner experiences....i went to university of oregon in eugene....i have a shit load of them.

3. LOL nice i am a freshman there this year! i love this place!

4. I vape before almost every class.

5. Its been said but it is really all about not getting TOO stoned.

I have free periods after lunch on wednesday and friday followed by Art, so it's a ten min walk home at 12, smoke a J on the way home and then chillax, sometimes do some work and watch Scrubs or something. Then i'll smoke a bowl at like, 1:45, brush my teeth and head back to school. I never toke if i have a lesson within an hour or so (except art, you can just sit in the corner and people know not to disturb you). Tuesdays and thursdays is afternoon off so I normally toke then.

In my first week i forgot to write a lesson into my timetable and i just emerged from the woods in cloud of smoke, just about to wonder home, only to see a guy telling me to run, we were going to be late! I was like shitttttttt. Spent all lesson trying to look un-high and the only thing I said was that my tutor looked like Chong. :hello:

6. NO SHIT?! which dorm are you in? The cops in eugene are awesome. I had one bust me with 40 grams a scale and baggies and he took a little more then half my weed and told me to go back to my dorm.

Although I did play hockey for the Ducks and he recognized me from the team. maybe that helped...lol

Eugene is my second favorite city in the world. It has the small town college campus feel but its the second biggest city in oregon.

I was in Burgess dorm, over by the old bread factory where the main entrance is.... I suggest getting a long board for transportation. The campus is perfect for longboarding and it doesnt take 20 minute to walk across campus...

7. Nice nice well the cops I have run into here didn't really seem very chill so I'm not gonna risk it too much ha. I'm over in bean and it takes pretty long to get places. haven't really found a connect yet but im sure its not gonna be to hard here

8. Art History is the only class I smoke before, and that's just because I can't pay attention/stay awake unless I do. Other than that I just smoke after classes are all done.

9. Blazing before college classes is my favorite. I only do it for lecture, art, and creative writing classes. Science math etc are too difficult for me as it is.

10. yeah just go to the commons in hamilton right before they close...like 1:30am. All the stoners have the munchies and go there because its one of the latest places open to get food. just ask someone that looks fucking high as fuck. they always hook you up. Eugene has BOMB bud.

11. I showed up to lectures stoned a few times but stopped after I realized I could barely remember anything that was said that day.

During my college days I'd motivate myself to finish my work or study by setting aside something to smoke as soon as I was done. It actually worked pretty good, like the old carrot-on-a-stick approach. I'd focus on my work and get that shit done asap so I could duck outside and reward myself with some ganja.

12. Gotta get high before a lecture at least once. It helps you keep focus on the subject.

13. It was a while back, I was still in high school, and I was visiting my homies @ FAU for spring break. Lucky they already knew the chill spots to tote, one of the best was on a balcony they called Jill lmao. So a few days latter we meet with their dope ass connect to cop some ill exclusive bud, called Beverly Hills 90210 OG Kuush, mad proper right ..? So we dip to Jill on a cool night and start Moking this intense weed from the Twister, my friends bowl that looks like one. Had a great night that day.

Moral of the story is a got super baked and left with the most legit story to tell all my homies @ school. Turns out I didn't need to waste an epici adventure like this with them, so I humbly share it with you guys on GC.

Hopefully i can get my hands back on this bud at least by New Years.

14. damn I was so stupid when I started smoking. I was blazing before every class, didnt recall shit. But if I didnt smoke weed then, and fuck up that entire year, I wouldn't be going in the direction I wanted to. Secretly, MJ helped me find what I wanted to do, and I feel 10x better about the direction I am currently going. :smoke:

15. I smoke every time before math class and get atleast 90% on every math test I take, I tried to do the homework when I was out and so was my dealer and I failed the homework horribly its like I need it to do good in math