Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[COLLEGE STATION] Budder, Oil, Hash, Timebomb, Vodka Bong and Dank!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by peabody624, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Yeah, been a while since my last thread because I haven't been snapping as many pictures, but I still took pictures of the best stuff as it comes around, and this semester has been BOMBIN with pickups and toking methods. Notice the triple use of timebombs.

Notice: all camera phone pics, but 5mp so its not THAT bad, some of the lighting just really sucked

THE VODKA BONG (homemade, and thus, cracked to shit)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SENSEI STAR

[​IMG]

SWEET TOOTH

[​IMG]

LEVEL 1: PIPE TIME BOMB!

[​IMG]

LEVEL 2: MEDICALI TIME BOMB!!

[​IMG]

LEVEL 3: GRAVITY TIME BOMB!!!

[​IMG]

GLORIOUS HASH (entirely from 1 grinder and cleaning a vape whip)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THE GRAND FINALE!!!!! HONEY OIL...... AND BUDDER!!! JESUS CHRIST BUDDER!!!

[​IMG]

Oil tastes like the essence of weed, skunky and fantastic. Budder has a taste all its own, not very describable, kinda like a sweeter version of the oil maybe?

Hope you enjoyed my pics, more to come... eventually :wave:

2. nice post!
    that homemade bong looks pretty awesome man!

3. that is some killer looking product oyu have there.

i actualyl have to iso my whip, like right now.

thanks for reminding me. +rep for soem nice pics.

4. awesome pictures dude!!!!

seriously amazing xD:smoking::smoking:

5. lovin the ttime bombs. hahah. the gravity bong with the b in it is a pretty good idea. might have to try it out. haha. probably tonight.

but nice bud and very nice homemade.

6. Great looking buds!

The excessive use of time bombs is amazing and absolutely necessary.

:smoking:

7. haha those time bombs are pretty sick i might have to try it out sometime. you just smoke the blunt down and then cheif the bowl when its down to the roach right? and i used to use that same exact bottle for my gb, worked very nicely makes me want to get a new gb bucket haha.

8. nice vodka bong, i like the blunts too :smoking:

9. very very very nice man... budder is awesome!....ive been wanting to get bong vodka around here but the liquor tore i usually go to doesnt have it =(

10. That vodka bong looks legit as shit. Good stuff dude.

11. Nice man. Liking the extracts. Do you know if the budder and oil is local homemade? It all looks dank.

12. #12 ArgoSG, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
    Holy shit @ sweet tooth. Its all fuzzed over with trichs...That is remarkably dank bud.

13. Oil and budder are local and homemade, but not by me. I don't even think it's possible to get budder commercially unless you're in Canada or some shit

14. i saw the bong vodka and always wanted that shit. saw some tutorials to drill it out and make a grommet bong but this is the first gong ive seen and def made my dreams come true hahah

great concentrates too

15. #15 peabody624, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
    More dank, hash, and a vape bowl with a mix of the two!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Notice how the hash is layered black goo / brown crystals. To make this hash, I used iso alcohol to quick wash two grinders and a vape whip all with only one week of use.
    One grinder had only shwag kief, which if you use for iso the product comes out like black tar. I just thought it was cool how you could see the undertones of the shwag kief between the brown parts.

16. :hello: hash oh hash, i love thy hash so much! Just rinsing with iso every week is worth getting that sexy lookin hash, it makes all vape bowls more epic. smoke on:smoking:

17. Im diggin this thread! :smoke:

18. I heard the prices for dank in college station are kinda high recently compared to Houston, nice thread man.

19. it's just harder to find a good dealer, too many shitheads trying to deal 25 a g. Once you find a dealer who actually loves his dank, you're set.

20. What are those blunts rolled with?