College Question

Discussion in 'General' started by Happy Bong, Sep 25, 2008.

1. So I got accepted into all 3 colleges I've applied at so far (Mizzou, K State and Missouri State). I was wondering if I do really bad, but still graduate, will they turn me down? I'm really high and I'm wondering how much I can slack off this year.

2. dont slack too much, if its anything like where i applied, they want to see the last semester's/quarter's grades. so in other words, you can slack some, but you still gotta keep decent grades.

3. All my schools asked for my second semester grade's as well. I didn't do as well as I had throughout high school, but still did decent. I do know a kid who lost a scholorship because he did really shitty second semester, but I don't know anybody who actually had their acceptance revoked.

4. Yea most (if not all) colleges will look at your last semester grades...
    First semester I got straight B's... Last semester I got straight D's in all of my 3 classes lol...
    Didn't matter at all tho I had at least a 2.5 so it was all groovy

And dude... Wtf? Why did you apply to mizzou AND k-state? K-state and mizzou are more stanky than horse shit in a dirty prostitutes vag.

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU!!!! :hello::hello::hello:

5. Wait! Do you hate KU??? Because if you wanna go where the true smokers are? L-town and KU is the place for you to be!

And if you're accepted, cool! Just get on it and PAY THEM THE MONEY and you can fuck up the rest of the year (I mean, get C's at least) but totally slack!

ROCK ON.

6. Dude if you got in you can drop out right now and get your ged. You'll be fine

7. If MIZZOU is the one in MONTANA... my friend goes there. He says its pretty laid back and there's a SHIT TON of drinking.

He also said the people at that college are really really nice.

EDIT: for mizzou just get a 2.2 - 2.5 average for the rest of the year and you should be decent.

8. University of Montana is in MISSOULA, MT. It is probably the #2 best college town for smoking pot.

MIZZOU is the nickname that people from Missouri use for the University of Missouri.

Best Pot Smoking Colleges:
    1 - CAL BERKLEY
    2 - University of Montana
    3 - University of Colorado
    4 - Arizona State
    5 - University of Kansas

WA-PPOW!!!!!

9. CU Boulder, come now we're number 2 at least ;)

10. Come on now....I'm a JAYHAWK baby! And I ranked you ahead of KU! I think that's all I can actually bring myself to give you, considering I've never been there. I just have a shitton of friends that have partied there and LOVED it. And I respect their opinion. I've been everywhere else!

So.....a Buff? How's football going? (I honestly have been so busy I haven't watched much TV in the past 3 months).

11. Dude for real what were you thinking, Lawrence is the shit I used to go to KU and actually have some Orange kush from there right now. Oh and stay focused and do well in school, There weill be time to have fun later on.

12. university is for pussies.

13. Hey playa! You round Lawrence still? I'm in KC.

14. No Im in Wichita now, I occasionally makes trips up to L-town and K.C. when we have school breaks, where you at?

15. haha fair enough...and we're doing pretty good with football so far, 3-0 and we play FSU on saturday, i'm pumped

16. The Dirty O. Olathe. 15 minutes away from L-tizzle.

Good deal. No hate for CU dude. It's cool. Just MU. LOL. Nah, I don't hate. I just ignore.

17. #17 KansasToker, Sep 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2008
    K-State and Mizzou are bad choices.. Rock Chalk Jayhawk National Champions baby. Puffin on some Island Sweet Skunk tonight here in Lawrence.

18. YO YO YO What's up??????? Loving the Jayhawk (and Big XII) LOVE! It's my first night and I already met some amazing people from the area!

GO WEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You guys are going to have to come to Western Illinois University.
    Shits insane.
    Illinois best kept secret, it's a massive party school as well. I love it here :smoking:

20. #20 Weebie, Sep 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2008
    YOOO fellow Jayhawks whatsup fellas!!

I'm takin a semester off from KU right now just livin in Lawrence savin up some money...

Anyways I saw somebody mention they're from O-town... Olathe? Or OP? I'm from Olathe :smoking:

Sweet island skunk... Last year when I first came to lawrence I was told about the sweet island skunk that comes through here... Supposedly grown up here but I've never been able to actualy find it... Well now that I think about it... We've had some "pineapple express" and that name seems to fit it's description.... hmmm :smoking:

EDIT: I see Olathe now.... Fuckin sweet where did you go to HS/when?? I've met a few blades from lawrence but never from O town ... :eek:

And what the fuck? How fast are you goin on the highway if you're gettin to olathe in 15 minutes?! You gotta be doin at least a 100...