College Professor Censors Anti-Obama Comment on Free Speech Wall

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tflga, Oct 3, 2012.

1. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k1bRnowqZk[/ame]

2. Morgan freeman hahahahaha

3. I am sick of all the mother f*cking censors on my mother f*cking free speech wall...

oh ya, btw...FUCK OBAMA...(censor that ya jackass professor)

we have allies...but DC has way more guns...we fire truth, DC fires bullets

4. Fuck obama, fuck the professoer, and fuck u. Censor that get at me

5. Morgan freeman....I bet he's white.

6. This is happening to me right now. In my International Relations Class I am debating whether Iran should be allowed to have nuclear weapons. I chose allow. My Prof knowing that my debate opponents are idiots and being a neocon himself told me that I can't bring up certain points in my debate. I have to keep it pro america as he told me.

I almost told him that he should just fucking right what he wants me to say already because obviously I'm not supposed to be creative in the debate.

7. :laughing: are you fucking kidding me?

8. I would record his ass telling you that and post it to a few sites, then send your schools board of educators the links...they would replace that nazi soon enough.

His name isn't McCarthy is it?
    [​IMG]:devious:

9. And I have to keep it pro UN. I was going to point out how the UN is just a way for the great powers to legalize their imperialism but he said no, thats off topic and a conspiracy theory! WTF!
    Dude just another day in establishment education. Besides nowadays I'm wary of putting my political views out in public with all DHS and FBI booklets I gave a speech about how taxation is theft especially how the income tax is slavery a couple of weeks ago in a gov class andd I;m waiting for those fed agents to knock on my door.
    The NDAA scares the shit out of me.

10. I fought a professor like that before. I went to the Dean I talked to other professors. The prof was an actual communist (specifically a stalinist) and your grade suffered if you didn't kiss his ass and communisms ass. The WHOLE CLASS complained we went to the dean and the dean said that the prof was tenured and it was his class so there was nothing he could do. I LOST a SCHOLARSHIP because of that bastard. Because I got a C in his class. The Dean said my final paper was objectively worth an "A." But that didn't stop that douchebag from fucking up my life. I have no faith in the system or any recourse beyond "do what your told."

11. have one note card for the debate...

nothing else is needed as it is off topic and 'theory'...
    use that one phrase for all points...if opponite complains tell then the professor told you this was how you had to debate your side...

12. They are students, and don't own the college. If the heads of this university do not want "Fuck Obama" to be on display on the campus grounds, then they must abide by this rule. Part of becoming an adult is learning to compromise, and respecting the rights of others.

13. True, Obama should really learn how to behave like an adult.

Willard too.

14. I love your posts. Sometimes I think all of them are sarcastic. Then I remember what country Im in.

15. respect the rights of other to oppress you and force you to do as they command...so says a statist....:rolleyes:

16. These students do not own the college, and if they want to scrawl obscene graffiti about the president they'll have to do it somewhere else, such as on their own property. In 10 years, or less, they'll almost all agree with this and attribute the incident to youthful folly.

17. They had PERMISSION from the UNIVERSITY garrison. They paid to build this wall with their OWN money. It was their property.

18. lol :hello:

19. I suppose thats true and all but, and I may have missed something in the video, but it did not say that the heads of the university did not want the wall up, just that a lone professor cut off pieces of a wall that was authorized by the heads of the campus? I dont know, I prefer reading articles than watching videos.

20. #20 garrison68, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2012
    It works both ways. If somebody wrote on the Free Speech Wall that one of the girls on campus was a "Whore", and named her, isn't it likely that this comment would have been taken down, and the person or persons who wrote it would have been disciplined, or expelled?