College problem

Discussion in 'General' started by Dwiggz, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Hey basically i deal small time (selling a half oz every day on the weekend or a half every 2-3 days in the week. I'm at college and I deal to mostly my close friends and people I know. Today the head of my college subject area said that I should "Keep my nose clean on monday and next week" as there are "drug problems in the campus".

Now im guessing cause he tipped me off it involves me. Now its easy to say stop dealing for the moment or for good but its basically my only source of income as it makes about $100-110 profit from each half that I can move. Which pays towards bills, weed, tobacco, food, transport and other living costs.

How would you recommend that I remove any source of suspicion from me. I'm not entirely sure how they found out that I sell because I never sell on campus and i only deal to very few people that I dont know.

Today I was planning on buying a half ounce for today cause its a friday to make some last bit of money to keep me afloat for a little cause of having to be unobvious next week. Or should I just not take the risk?