Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

College Majors for Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DSher2k13, Jan 3, 2013.

1. what does botany have to do with astronomy?

2. Botany is a simple enough science, and a major factor in weed quality. If you're gonna grow, then why not.

3. i go to collage for culinary and i work for a center making food and oils all day

4. A marijuana college eh? Jesus, count me in!

5. Don't base your major on Marijuana, study what you enjoy.

6. Okay, but what if I enjoy marijuana? Lol.

7. You all need to discover this "marijuana" first. I heard it was created in a secret government facility during WWII era under project "item 9."

As far as weed goes, since it is well and known as a real substance to abuse...be an artist.

8. I mean botany is the study of plants so I would start there is your looking to make your own. Other than that you would want to study business to run a successful dispensary.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?