Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

College life

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kushmonster270, Jun 27, 2009.

1. So im trying to save about a pound of weed for at most 4 and half months i was wondering since im going to college next year and i know my roommate is not straight with weed(can't freeze my weed). im not trying to get snitched on and im not trying to affect the quality of my babies either

what should i do for long term storage?

2. Target has a food bag sealer for about 30 to 50 bucks. It sucks out all the air to keep food fresh longer. then get a rubber top mason jar,put the bagof air sealed pot in the jar and screw the lid. keep it in a dark room or i guess as a last resort option put the jar with the air sealed bag in a large rubber maid container then a box of odor control trash bags over the rubber maid alternating the open in and closed in tieing each bag and bury that shit in the woods. it will work as a last resort.Un burry it in the summer no air should be able to get to the weed the ground will keep it cool the rubbermaid will keep the dirt off of the jars the odor bags will keep bugs and water away.

3. ^ This. It's a bit much, but it'll get the job done.

4. Vacum seal it in one of those food bags and just put it in a shoe box under your bunk. I don't think it will smell but not sure on that

5. Vacuum seal it and stick it in the drop ceilings. Your roomie wont look there, but if your room gets raided they will look there.

BTW why are you saving up that much to bring to school? You know there are people at the college that will sell to you. Seems like the hassle and risk arent worth it, I would save the money for new buys instead.

6. Buy your own mini freezer with a lock and freeze it in that.
    Or seal it in a bag, and seal that bag with another bag, and so on...and then stuff all of that in a mason jar. And put it under your bed and cover it with other shit you have.
    I've never saved a pound of weed, but the second one worked for me with an ounce..

7. Thanks so much
    im not saving its just that once im done growing, i am confident that ill have near that much.

8. uhhh dont bring a pound to school if your roomie isnt cool with it. not worth the risk. but if you have to i would buy those double zipper heavy duty glad bags triple bag all of it and put it in a lock box in ur ceiling. good luck man