college grower

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by AggieSmoker, Feb 15, 2004.

1. ok so I have 4 planst growing in my closet that are all about 5 inches tall. Assuming two of them will be males and I end up with 2 fully grownb planst with buds and such. Now my dealer gave me these seeds and told me they were good plants but I really have no clue what they are. I have a decent lighting/ growing setup and my question is, in a closet with a newbie grower working what is a reasonable estimate if everything were to go OK of how much DRY pot I would get at the end. Any guesses?

2. well first off whats the dimentions of your closet that you have them in and how tall are you gonna let them get till you flower them

3. my closet is about 3 foot deep 6 foot long and 8 foot tall. I guess I will let them grow until they are too big to handle..............??

4. Oh yeah also right now i am using two 15W flouro lights, they are like 16" long each and are next to eachother paralell on a desk lamp. Will this be enough? prob not. I can afford HPS lights but prob can get some more flouros.

thanks.

5. If you can afford a HPS, get one, it should increase the yeild by a faily large amount.

6. you would be lucky to get anything flowering off 30w of fluro.

that closet is ideal for 2 400w hps and if filled with plants shud give u about a pound a grow or more.

2 plants under a 400w on a 1st grow with a unknown plant?
    3 to 8 oz is my guess.

7. id say most likely 6 oz

8. Thanks for yalls inputs. I guess i am gonna have to get more lights. I have been look at the HPS lights and they appear to be $300+ I just dont have that for the first grow. How much flouros should I get and what configuration would yall reccomend?

Grasscity Deals Near You