College Girls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Zombiemode, Oct 9, 2010.

1. These are all good suggestions but how do I get her to open about herself, I mean I would come off as weird if I just said hello then asked her what kind of music she listens too?

2. That kinda thing probably depends on the girl you are talking to.

Girls are all different. It can get confusing unfortunately.

Comment on something she has or is doing.. like smoking. Or reading. Or something.... I dunno.

3. After class ask her if she understood something about class that day, like you are kind of confused. Then get to the point of asking if she wants to study with you.

4. Bro college is the easiest place to start a conversation with girls. I usually just ask them if they have any more classes and then go from there. There are so many options to choose from.

Yeah most of the people at first kept to themselves in my classes but now you get groups of people talking.

5. ask them a question about some homework, or do something to get into a group project with them. sit next to them the first day a class.

6. Ask them if they wanna burn. I can't think of a better way of getting to know someone then sharing a blunt with them.

7. This will only work if you are hung like a horse....So, during the middle of the class stand up and say, "hey", casually, but loud enough so everyone hears you...then slowly take off your pants and whip that mandingo out of it's cage....making sure that at least one of the sexy chicks sees it...then casually walk out of the class like nothing ever happened with your baby's arm for a cock hanging loose....then you just hang around campus until class ends, hoping that your teacher didn't call security, and when one of the sexy girls walks out say, "hey", in the same tone you did right before you whipped out your monster cock...and ask if she wants to hang out later....if she says yes....by all means, shes all yours...

8. #29 gonemadwithmary, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
    Well dude, I'm in college and I know what you mean. There some hella fine girls where I'm going.

But they all seem drawn to me.. probably because I'm the only one who plays around with 'em, for real. Make 'em laugh. I act like a straight fool 'n I still get their attention.

By the way, first day of class I always scope out the finest bitch in the class 'n sit right next to 'em. It's worked so far. :D

9. All the girls @ jr college Either A. Have a boyfriend B. Have a Husband C. Have a child or D. are hella stuck up

so you gotta be a smooth talking pimp that can take hoes right from under they man,

i fucking hate jr college and obnoxious people

10. I love when girls tell me they have a boyfriend, usually means I smash and he takes them out and buys them shit :hello:

11. If jr college has taught me anything its to be patient and wait for girls to talk about their bf

like first day of class ill scope out all the female i find attractive and observe for like a month ( not stare @ them just see what every one is doin) either they will be like "my boy friend....." or they have a wedding ring or they text all class long and the only females left are fat old ass women and weird narcissistic annoying females, thats why I would just get drunk and fuck at parties so i dont have to build a relationship, but i dont drink anymore so no more easy pussy

12. All those stories you hear about loose women dancing around campus with a micro-keg in their backpacks just waiting for the next party and a new mate for the night... yeah, that story doesn't carry over that well in a Community College setting.

Every girl I've met at my school is either married, well into their fifties, an annoying chatterbox, or a 'strictly business' military enlistee.

I'm not looking myself, don't get me wrong, but I'm just giving you an idea of CC demographics... it will take you a while to track down a girl that isn't at least one of the above.

13. #34 Bud420, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2010
    Yeah I feel you bro CC is so much different that a big university. I went to down to a real university for a couple party's and I can say it was just like in the movies. people passed out on lawns, beer pong on the front porch. You had people walking down the street with cases of beer.

I love the cc setting though its just so laid back.

Edit: over 1k posts! Good thing or bad idk xD

14. For real^, hate that shit, it really leaves you with the ugly-ass ones you don't want. Though i get the eye from the ones with bfs all the time aha

15. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEbb_O0Q1kk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5zd60ites"]YouTube - How To Kiss[/ame]

16. Yo I go to a community college too. I say the only way really is to sit near them and just ask them questions.

Start with little convo every time you have class then just progress as time flows by.

Find their interest, what they do for fun, and just go from their play the game smart

17. You can't give advice on how to talk to a girl to a guy that has never talked to a girl. I remember when I was making these kind of threads back in my day and I never had the balls to do it. Never gonna happen :(

18. take a biology class, sit next to the hottest girl on the first lab day, and boom, lab partner...i had a group of 3 hotties and myself and it was great

19. if you're thinking about what to say you're trying to impress her...

inherently unattractive...

how would you talk to a friend? your sister?

she just wants to see what you have to say, it doesn't even have to be super interesting or hilarious, it just has to be the real you.