college girls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by waitin-on-a-sac, Sep 10, 2010.

1. well i started the first week of school, i started socializing and what not but i still havent met any girls to hang out with. alot of the other freshmen already met some girls. i'm good looking enough to catch their attention i just never start the process of getting to know them.

so what am i doing wrong? and how can i meet some ladies!

2. its still kind of early enough that you can just randomly strike up conversation
    "hey, whats up? mind if i sit here? whats your major?"

3. Just talk to chicks man. Thats all you gotta do. Very simple thing, trust me.

4. it'll be my first year in college and a new school this year. I don't have a "plan" to meet girls specifically, but I mean everyone at the dorms is pretty much in the same boat as you, as far as meeting new people and stuff. "What's your major" is pretty much a given ice breaker, and it doesn't take much.

I don't know about some other people, but for me I'm so focused on what I'm saying and doing when I first meet someone, that I don't even listen to them or notice what they're doing. Everyone is nervous about themselves, it's fine dude, just talk.

5. yeah thats kind of what i thought, i just gotta man up and start talkin.

thanks for all the advice

6. dude almost all the women in college are DTF its to easy

7. Yes just talk. Start simple convos, like say a comment and allow them to add to it.

Trust me, anyone who wants to talk will speak up and give their opinion.

Thats the first and hardest step. This also allows you to get to know them to see if they are what you're looking for.

I used this method yesterday on the bus.

me: Its cold

her: YEAH I LIKE THE COLD ITS BETTER THAN HOT...

me: (I fuckin hate being cold btw :D) Yeah its been hot recently. Blah blah blah

Just stay neutral and go with the flow. Also I found out she's an atheist and is slightly psychotic, things I wouldn't have known if I hadn't spoken up!! lol ;)

8. Because you said this i'm getting off the computer and watching the jersey shore episode from last night that was tivo'd while i was at work.

9. Well I dk what kind of relationship you're looking for, but if you just want hookups, all I can say is frat party. Girls are way way too easy. And they're pretty much all dtf.

Classic lines: why are you dancing alone, want a beer (at the keg/case), or does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

10. Confidence, That's all u need

11. that is most certainly the case at my school, 26,000 enrolled. there is a BUNCH of hoes though. Im kind of scared. Im not saying just because a chick wants some dick doesnt make her a bad person, but holy fuck it gets crazy on campus.

12. Usually talking to them helps.

13. if your at a party and one girl catches your eye..see if she is with a dude and then when you get a chance be like: "hey my name is _______ can i get you a beer" or get a job on campuss where student interaction is evident...like what i did work at the library as a tech eventually you will speak too and conversate with a shit ton of chicks..if that fails make friends with the guys that are meeting all the girlz

14. You dont wanna be the tag along, unless your good with the fattie/lunatics. If your the friend of the guy pulling all the trim you'll get to know plenty of girls, but chances are theyre jus gonna be using you as a spring board to The Impaler. Jus get your ass out there and start talking to some women man. Its really not that hard. do not ignore the deuces though, they may be repulsive, but they often have a friend worth taking a run at, and having that in can be helpful. "nah, he's not jus tryin to get in my pants, hes pretty good friends with Matilda over there..." She lets her guard down and bam, all of a sudden she's bobbin on your knob! Seriously though, as long as you aren't all nervous and sketched out when your makin the approach, it really isnt that hard. Don't go in looking for poontang, but simply looking to get to know em, and pull that fucking number. Get the digits and let the cards fall as they may.

15. Confidence+this

16. Im in the same position you are, except i get exactly the opposite results haha. Im new to college and i fucking love it.

Just be yourself and have fun. And fuck regular names, you need nicknames of epic events that have transpired. My buddy did a 26 second keg stand so now we call him "two-six"

17. I think on social networking sites this is best way to meet them..

18. I was at the lamest frat party ever tonight there was like a 5 to 1 dude to girl ratio. Fuckin ghey. I was getting eye sex from a couple of girls I like that deer in the headlght look with a smile its funnny but I didnt feel like talkin to them at all because I felt out of place and I was tryin not to get tagged in the ass by a frat boy fuck that. Last one I go to there, got some good tips as to where the good parties are from random dude there though.

19. thats whats up:cool: