College Football.....

Discussion in 'General' started by NuBBiN, Aug 23, 2002.

1. you did good bpp....damn rednecks get a little too excited after killing a bird in their drunnkeness

2. HEY!!

i resemble that remark

3. mission accomplished

4. does that mean your leaving now?

5. WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

ARKANSAS AND BOISE ST. KICKOFF AT SIX!! TOMOTHERFUCKINDAY!!! IM eager to see how we are this year....woo hooo.....hell mother fuckin yeah, im fired up!!!

HELLS YES!

6. ARKANSAS !*CRUSHED*! BOISE STATE!!!!!

7. Oh yeah man.

The rich storied tradition of Boise St. football.

Yep, they really took down a powerhouse tonight!:p

8. HEY HEY!!

they played great tho...regardless of the other team.....the secondary lived up to the hype, special teams was great, blocking the first punt of the game, and matt jones was great too.......and hell, i never said we had a stout schedule.....but we played well..none the less.

9. Hey Normy.

Sorry if I sounded brash. I suffered thru an afternoon of punishment from God. I knew there was no way I beat the spread against Poppa, but to lose outright would have been the ultimate slap in the face!

I shall wager on college football no more forever.

10. My VOLS won their game yesterday!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!!

11. oregon beat fresno state...it was a fucked up game...oregon had a great drive at the beginning and had their first touchdown after only three plays in the first quarter..but then fresno came abck and threw a touchdown pass that was blocked by an oregon defender but then th eball bounced of someone else and then got cought by a fresno player... on top of all that fresno state brought along their WAC conference refs who were fucking idiots..dont get me wrong..im not saying they were playing favorites..these guys were just IDIOTS....they would be standing a foot away from our oregon receiver while he'd be tackled even before the ball had been thrown, and they wouldn't call passing intereference..the whle stadium would boo, and the refs would cry...everytime they brought the chains out to measure the distance it would literally take them five to ten fucking minutes to figure it out...they were complete morons, and they fucke dup the game horribly...there were a handful of key moments that were fucked up (touchdowns that should have been called touchdowns...punt returns that should have been left alone...a blocked punt that should have beencalled for a touchdown but fresno kicked the ball out)....I still think oregon would have won the game if we had different refs, but it wold have been a game that was at least half decent to watch....cuz this one was just a bullshit eye roller where you wanted to throw things at referees all day...oh well..oregon came out alive and thats all that matters...2-0 for my boys...on to universty of idaho and portland state...two fo the most important games of the season! <---(that was complete stoned sarcasm)

12. The VOLS are gonna CRUSH the Gators today!!!!!!!!!!!

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's raining and has been since 3am so our field is going to be MESSY and it's going to be a MESSY game!

sidenote: I ate some Gator Gumbo yesterday and the gator tasted like steak.........mmmmmm, gator!!!!!