College Football.....

Discussion in 'General' started by NuBBiN, Aug 23, 2002.

1. virginia tech almost raped lsu yesterday *sigh*

2. I stopped watching the LSU game at halftime. It was too sad to watch.

I missed out on what Auburn and USC was up to tonight.

YES NuBB's!!!!

THE VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Vols are my team...and I will defend them no matter what. So, if you want it to be on then it will be ON, NuBB's!!!!!

Girlscouts....you'd know all about girlscouts, wouldn't you?????

3. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

4. i'd never hit a lady...but i'd damn well bitch slap an OLD and stoned vols fan!!rarrrr

5. i thought it was

"id never hit a lady, but i wouldnt hesitate to kick a BITCH in the face" ahh well

and RMJL...your right...its a risk im willing to take :D

6. BITCH SLAP ME, BITCH!!!!!

Bring it on

I'd jack your world up, you duck loving girlscout!!!!!!!!!!

RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrr!!!!!!

7. well after another humiliating loss to a division 1AA school that had never beat a division 1A school........its safe to say that rutgers should jus give up.......what we lack in sports we make up in education :D

8. lmao rmjl....feisty lil lady arent ye..its ok..maybe the ducks will meet the volunteers in a bowl game and then we can go buy some scalped tickets together and bitch at each other the whole game...ill bring my ducklip shaped quacker and you can bring your...erm...volunteer shaped quacker and we can get into loving fist fights...

..so what exactly are the volunteers volunteering for?...is this a community firefighting team or something?...or possibly soup kitchen team....

9. I meant foozball, the kind that takes quarters to play. I swear I actually saw them playing that proffesionally on 'espn2'

10. lmao....i figured you were just calling football foozball like adam sandlers mom did on the waterboy....actual foozball..i dunno..id be game for watching a few round sof that while stoned

11. I agree, that football game is the Devil!

Sports are really too violent to watch while stoned, unless its little kids soccer and their hot soccer MILFs!

12. Hey, NuBB's if your quackers ever make it to our level of GREATNESS and we play then we'll get scalped tickets -although I like the thought of illegal entry better - and we'll have sweet little fist fights. I hit pretty hard for a girl though, so be prepared. But I won't be using any silly old quacker, volunteer-shaped or not...I'm still pondering that one, anyway...

I can't believe that you don't know what we volunteer for. What a loser!

13. ok..so im tobe correct in saying that you have no clue wat they volunteer for...too bad pac10 doesn't normally play sec teams...I know oregon has only played a small handful of sec teams (and kicked all their asses) but i doubt we'll ever get to punch eachother in a game between our teams...

14. SEC

SEC

SEC

SEC

DUCKS SUCK....AND GET HUNG ON SIX PACK RINGS...MWAUAHAHAHAHAHA BURN BIRDS BURN.

15. lol six pack rings..i cut them up when im done with em...im curtious

16. what about those stupid ass ones thta drown themselves when you shoot them so your fucking dog cant get them, so you have to sit in the freezing cold ass water for another two hours..........i want to go duck hunting.

17. i wouldn't know..ive never gone duck hunting...there was some sick fuck who was shooting ducks all over portland with a blow dart gun...lots of the ducks stayed alive, so there were tons of these guys with these little darts sticking through their necks and heads and stuff...i dont know if they ever found out who it was though...where were you that day norm?

18. nahh...ive got more sense than that....i think a good clean shot to the head with a 12 ga. is good enough :D

19. I got asked to go to a big Dove hunt this weekend. At first, i thought chilling out in the woods and fields enjoying nature would be nice. Then I realized that a bunch of camoflaged rednecks drinking beer since sun-up with shotguns blasting away would be a LITTLE too dangerous and had to pass.

20. woo hoo...dove huntin!! watchin those beautiful delicious birds spiral to the ground after an ounce of lead smashes them in mid flight........oooooo......damn im ready for winter....hell, even fall is good fer me:D

and no drinkin..and ill wear the orange too....although not too much likin it.