College Football.....

Discussion in 'General' started by NuBBiN, Aug 23, 2002.

1. man...see, the east coasters kept saying we had a soft schedule....I cant find a site with the 2001 schedule..but all but 3 of the teams we played were ranked....it wasn't the soft schedule..it was quality of win or whatever that fucked everything up for us.....at least they got rid of that this year

2. green jeans?..you mean green beans, oh shitty rival of mine...GREEN BEANS!

3. well..at least we can come to an agreement that the BCS sucks major goat balls twice on a sunday.....and that these cheeeeeeeeeeeeeap cigs smell like cigars.

4. you were in mr green beans again?!?!

5. BTW norm..you have the largest and msot sickening number of posts ive ever come across....over 16 hundred you rambling bastard?

6. norm..although i do agree with you that the bcs is a terrible he-bitch nerd invention...I still hate you for living in a state that has sauce in its name

7. HOW IN THE FUCK DID I GET 1667 POSTS?!?!? SWEET LORD, JUST YESTERDAY IT WAS 4............WOW.....

8. welllllll..........yeah........ummmm....you fucked the jolly green giant...

by the way, did you see that pic in the "oral sex" thread in pandorahs box..oh jesus.......dont look.

9. ive just taken a moment to think this whole football thing over...and after a few bowls..Ive decided that watching football is too stressful, I get too involved with games and often find myself yelling at my television when my ducks play....my grandpa used to yell at his sports teams on tv..I used to make fun of him..im not even a grandpa yet..therefor Ive realised that Im getting too far ahead in life and im going to require several large bags of marijuana to reverse the process a little..

10. large bags of marijuana are good for just about anything....

11. well shit..now I HAVE to look normsy poo...because im HIIIIIIIIGH

12. good lord, 50+ posts about college football? I'm more of a pro-foozball kind of guy anyways :)

13. HA! I like that site smokie...before I even went to it I typed this rant up..I thought you were seriouse....

"no..the bcs isn't just apples...we need a playoff system..why is it fair that a team with a terrible record gets to play in the national championship (they didn't even win their conference championship!![which used to be necessary to qualify for any bowl games])..when there are plenty of other teams (not just oregon here..SEVERAL teams better than the top ranked teams) have to sit them out?...how is that fair to the teams? the players? the fans?...the BCS is bullshit and according to last years polls concerning the bcs, most people agree it is...unfortunately, like i said..its all politics, and they have contracts requireing the bcs to stay around for another few years I believe.... If anything, they need to move the BCS voting headquarters outside of conference areas and into neutral territory..otherwise teams like the ones in the pac10 will never see national championship games first hand...is it any coincedence that all of the east coast judges(basically EVERY judge that is) are given a complimentay vacation package to southern florida/miami vacation spots every year right before the college FB season?....and conveniently, those packages also contain information as well as tours of the southern schools in that area....its bullshit.... but granted, if the judges were all packed into one large area on the west coast you'd see the same thing going down in favor of the western conferences....its all politics..and its bullshit like that, which ruins the true spirit of college football. Even some of the players these days are horribly corrupt..you heard about deshaun fauster who was given a free SUV last year...or the hardcore evidence against the VOLS players getting cosigns on their new vehicles from boosters... or how about tennesee...tennesee is a great team...but to be ranked fourth or fifth when they should have been ranked mnuch lower is bukllshit...could it possibly be because (just by chance of course..;) ) they do their rankings AT SEC headquarters?... fucking politics I tell ya..fukcing politics...37 out of the last 42 years, the PAC 10 conference has won the title for the NCAA championship...but oddly enough, as soon as the BCS rolled around..the PAC 10 is nowhere to be seen...coincidence?..oh sure it is...fucking politics...fukcing politics..fucking politics... "

14. pro-foozball is good..but Like i said..its not as entertaining...those guys are paid millions..whgat drives them to play?..NOTHING....maybe the last few teams who have a chance at the probowl or superB play with a little hart..but other than that, these guys already solidified their milliondollar ontracts and therefor have nothing to lose....and it shows in their performance...

15. EXACTAMUNDO SOOOOOO FUCKING TRUE NUBS....they have everything they need, that is thier job and life, the kids in college, are trying to make thier life, get a job, and it shows on the field..........although they do tend to get shit handed to them too.

16. since namron is my arch college football enemy, i wont talk to him..but if I could..I would probably tell him..that i love him

17. Grrrrrrrr.......Man, stay at out the VOLS ass, NuBB's or we're gonna scrap, my man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. if i could talk to hank, which i cant, i would probably tell him that we should smoke a bowl.

19. rmjl...what drugs were you on when you wrote that last post eh?....vols....VOLS.....that stands for volunteers.....right?....well...well..why dont they go and...volunteer with the girlscouts...YEAH!..TAKE THAT!!!