College Football

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by SSHxAK47, May 16, 2008.

1. Fuck yea its all about the Gators! I'm born and raised in Gainesville so yea you get the idea

we're gonna own 08

2. Go Blue baby

[​IMG]

3. I like the Gators. Ugyatag I just gotta comment on your pic, that was one amazing catch by Arrington.

4. go Dawgs. How'd you like that game last season?

[​IMG]

LSU is my 2nd favorite. Im glad that Dorsey got drafted.

-C

5. [​IMG]

Its all about the U!

6. I see your catch and raise you this one.

Alabama Crimson Tide:

Toke and enjoy the play known simply as "The Catch"

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T2ikUyrOhkg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T2ikUyrOhkg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#1 recruiting class in the country this year, looking forward to seeing the progression and development. I'm a fan, but I'm realistic, I don't believe Alabama has a shot at winning the SEC this year, maybe the western division as I'm not as confident in LSU this year as they've lost a lot of people.. It may depend on whether or not we can beat auburn for the first time in 6 years..

7. I'll take anyone but scUM

8. Michigan State.

9. haha its an adjustment period will be back on top

10. and yeah i agree with that comment about lsu it wont be their year...

11. Nush: a question... so which SEC team will OSU lose to in the national championship game this year? my bet goes for georgia ;)

12. [​IMG]

do I need to say more?

13. [​IMG]
    you knoooow, they produced the best cb to play the game, if you dont know who im talkin about your lost.

14. ohh you mean the cb that didnt go to a single class his entire senior year?

"Starting quarterback Chris Rix missed the 2003 Sugar Bowl loss to Georgia for failing to show up for a final exam in a religion class. That violated the so-called "Deion Rule;" in his final collegiate season, FSU's star cornerback Deion Sanders stopped going to class, something that wasn't learned until after he helped the Seminoles beat Auburn in the 1988 Sugar Bowl."

Gotta love the Criminoles.

I cant wait for that game this year should be a good one.

15. who needs classes when you play like deion? hahah

16. :laughing: @ Free Shoes University