College Education For Free

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by shermdawg767, May 23, 2014.

1. #21 Alaric, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014

No it is not, it is like having an educated workforce which can perform the complicated , highly-specialized technical tasks that technologically advanced civilizations need today and well into the future. The idea is to get a degree which puts you into a field which you enjoy and is in high demand. 

2. @[member="Alaric"] is thats what's occuring though...regardless, earth has a maximum carrying compacity regardless...thats an idea that's destined to fail as long as we stay divided

3. If everyone becomes educated then we can justify making robots to do all the work for us. Then everyone will just be able to sit and innovate. How awesome would that be. No more whiney people complaining that technology is stealing there lively hood. 

4. Only some people can develop technology, cause only a few truly engaged in science. I am studing in  the big university and I am  trying to learn independently. But I can't. I will have exam in the future. so I deсided to use best essay writing service. What do you think about it?

5. I can go to college for free!!!!! Haha

Too bad I've had to go through 7 major brain surgeries to get that right though.... Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I use Essay Profy - this is the best services from a trusted company

7. Thinking that you are capable of imparting information to yourself as well as an experienced teacher is delusional, or stupid, or both.  You can only get so far without learning from, and working with, other people.  The time-honored, proven, method, for learning science, is educational facilities such as a university. 

8. Idk the orgo teachers at my university just read off of slides. I can do that by myself. Her slides come straight from the book.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. It s hard to study in free college, and a lot of students does not have time for doing their essays or other papers.  I can suggest you a good service, which can help you to solve this problem, just click here 

10. Free education is wonderfull! There are a lot of children, whose parents do not have enough money to pay for study. A real talanted person will study well in any college, but if you do not have enough time for study you can order any type of papers on http://www.paper-help.biz/  

11. When others do the work for you it can hardly be called "education". No work - no learn. No learn - remain ignorant.

Great service - helping people to get by so they can appear to be something they're not. More bullshiters - just what we need.

12. Hi, i also have opinion about this! In student life we also should have enough fun. And also somebody has no skills in writing essays  and do not need them. That is why it is better to spend time for more important things. Recently I used essayshark the price was really low!

13. Many many jobs do not require a 4 year degree yet that is the obession of nearly any young person today. Many years ago I went into the US Navy I learned how to work on Aircraft. I later on became a contractor working on planes and made a very very comfortable living. I was making 30 bucks in a hour 20 years ago as a 25 year old. Saved my pennies and now self employed. Own a house, car, just about anything I require. Did it all without college. I had a skill set. Much of America and the world is powered via non traditional skills.

14. #34 eleanorigby, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    Coursera.org

15. Ever thought of online college courses?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

16. Europe has many low cost top quality universities that let students from the U.S. study at the same price as European students. Plus you're allowed 60% full time.

I think Paris came out to be 800$ a month in academic fees.

17. long time ago I used like this http://www.customessays.co.uk/ I was should to write essay but still it's hard for me. And writers in this service helped me

18. Move to Germany/Finland/Norway i think they now have free education for international students.