College Dorm Stash Spots?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Menchville, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Yes, this has been asked a million times, Yes I have already goggled it, searched it and done research and none of the idea's sounded to my liking.

Info:

I move into my dorm room for my Sophmoore year of college tomorrow, Athletic Dorm.

Please do not say they won't search your dorm, I have already been caught once when they ran up in my dorm when I was at class, in a random "health" search.

I was:

-Kicked out of my Dorm for 2 months.
    - $50 Fine
    - 4 weeks of Drug Classes
    - School Probation
    - Almost lost my Army Contract.

http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/933171-got-popped.html
    ^ Thread from when I got popped if anyones interested.

Last year, after the incident I actually started carrying ALOT more on me at a time, and never left it in my room. Always carried it in my bag, up to a Quarter pound at a time - triple ziplocked and in stink proof bags.

As much as this sounds stupid, In my defense I am a white ROTC Cadet on a Historically Black College Campus, With less then 300 white people on the campus. Might sound racist, but they don't normally look at me and think I am a stoner, due to my Military look.

But back to the question, I need a place to keep my Marijuana for this year.

Up to a Quarter-Pound at a time, sometimes skunk strains, sometimes not, so it can really stink at times.

I have considered hollowing out a Xbox360 console and putting it in there, but I am open to plenty of ideas.

Please don't say:

- In Dressers
    - In My Clothes
    - In the Tiles on the roof ( They are sealed )
    - My own safe (Sense I am on probation with the school, they are allowed to open it due to my signature on the probation rules).

Any ideas?

:smoke:

2. i always kept it in my desk never got searched, no trouble

3. I own a car, got it on campus but they walk drug dogs by the parking lots monthly.

I did that, and got caught. Read the thread next time, no property owned by the school please.

:smoke:

4. #6 GreenRangerFOH, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
    damn I wonder what HBCU you go to man..
    how about putting it in a safe or something and hiding it somewhere around outside the campus like a wooded area some bushes...there's really no amazing plan to do this on campus

5. Considering ordering one of those, but do you have any ideas for a home-made option? Moving in tomorrow and wont have anywhere to ship it for the time being.

Norfolk State University.

6. Around my location, it would surely get stolen. Not much room, its all city outside of the Dorm.

7. If you have a car I would say keep it in there. But you could do the Xbox thing, or if your computer has enough room underneath where the hard drives are you could put a box inside and store your stuff there. ( they have cases with built in mini tool box for those who build their own.)

Other then that, I would seriously look at your priorities, and decide if you should actually be smoking at this time. Or if you want to continue to risk losing it all. It sounds like you have some good opportunities, and it sounds like you have already come close to losing it. Think about it. Do you really want to lose them?

8. can opener to an empty shaving can held with glue+neodymium magnets

9. I just used my sock drawer. There wasn't a huge concern about anyone searching my room, until I got caught like twice lol. It still wasn't a big issue but it was in the back of my mind when I was paranoid.

10. I have looked over my priorities, and smoking marijuana isn't among them, but it is a side thing that me and my buddies enjoy doing on our off time, not much more to do on a College campus.

My GPA is pretty high, got my Army contract and I have the next 4 years planned out. Smoking isn't the problem, just concealing it from the new Housing directors is. I have only had one incident, and it was entirely my fault, and my own stupidity led to my down-fall.

With that being said, I will not hesitate to stop smoking if I feel it is threatening my Future career.

Thank you for the comment.

11. I used my sock drawer the first time, they search through the dressers/drawers/desks/closets.

Since it is there property, they have the right to.

12. how's that university. do you recommend it? what's your major

13. You could always get a thick book and hollow out the middle section of the pages. Old pair of boots and put it down in the toe and pack socks into it. Get like a big tub of pretzels or some other loose snack and bury it down in the middle and toss the food back on top.

14. The Xbox idea is your best bet. Just make sure to bag it until it's completely smell-proof.

15. I enjoy it very much, I was lucky enough to be put into the Athletic Dorms which made my year very fun.

I am majoring in History, with a minor in Military Science.

I do recommend it, if you can handle the race differences (If your white), if your African American, you shouldn't have a problem and I really do suggest it for anyone looking for a nice easy college to get into.

I put it in my Kevlar Helmet/Combat Boots last time, and they found those stashes, not sure what made them look in the but they did.

16. Buy a vacuum sealer and put it in an empty chip bag and reseal it

17. I own one, and have considered it.

18. Get a few huge stash cans to put around your room Stash Cans by GogoPipes.com
    Just an idea to get you to see what im talking about. theres bigger ones around just google it