college degrees

Discussion in 'General' started by mogli, Aug 24, 2012.

1. It seems like most people on GC are in college or college-age kids but what about the rest of us who made it out successfully and went on to be productive stoners of society?

What's your degree in?

I have a B.A. in anthropology with a minor in Spanish and a double masters in international social work and sustainable development. :smoke:

2. BA - Theology
    MA - Theology (1 year left till completed)

Not sure if I wanna go for my PhD or not. The idea of basically writing a book to do so doesn't appeal to me.

3. I went to college but halfway through it I realized my passion for MMA. So I dropped out and started training at my gym (Nashville MMA!) and so far I have had 4 amateur fights. 4-0 baby! My dream would definitely be fighting in the UFC, but until then..

4. right now im just going for my general AA not sure wtf i want to do. have a few ideas but that might change.

5. Have one B.S., now completing my second and moving on to grad school after that.

6. PHD Street Science

7. I have and associates in Culinary Arts

8. Former pastry chef, Part time problem solver, working on my Bachelour of business (Human Resources Management)
    SAP HR info systems certified, Payroll officer, Return to Work Co-ordinator, also working on my Training and assessment degree.

In a nut shell if I'm not studying I'm solving problems for people.

9. B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering

10. Working on a BA in Game Design atm :)

11. PhD in real life

12. B.S. Business Administration

13. Class A PGA of America professional since '96

14. 2.1 in Creative and Professional Writing from The University of Nottingham.

15. B.S. Mechanical Engineering

16. Well, let's see. I dropped out of school and went to jail. So I have a BA in street smarts mutha fuckah. (sounds like a rap song).

17. B.S. Database Administration
    B.S Network Administration
    A.S. Programming technologies
    Various tech degrees in electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics, communications technology..even EMT training..oh and a stack of certs from the IT field.

18. school of hard knocks :cool:

19. trying to get my BA in graphic design

ive got friends and my parents who tell me i won't get a job in this field but everyone else i tell can name at least a couple graphic designers they know making good money

20. I don't have a degree yet but hopefully I will one day if I keep myself motivated & try not to be a total dumbass :]