College Degree?

Discussion in 'General' started by ByePhilipe, Jun 7, 2013.

1. I've got one of them BA degrees. The fact that I made it pretty much guarantees anyone can. Just go for something you enjoy doing and remember to have fun while at university. Hell, you practically already paid for it.

2. You will do fine.  You just have to be diligent with your studies, especially any subjects that you have trouble with.

3. I got mine in nursing, I hate college and wish to god that i didnt need it, but thats my career for me, anyways you are perfectly capable of making it through college but i advise no to do college if the career you want doesnt require it.

4. All it takes is being focused and you can do it. 

And have confidence in your abilities. That is really important. 

I used to think school wasnt for me but honestly it is for anyone who wants to put the time, effort, and in most cases money into it.

Also helps to know what you want to do. I still dont but I will soon.

5. Must.... Have.... FOCUS... 

6. I've got a double degree and a few other bits and pieces, but here in Australia most of the uni-time is spent being as blind drunk as possible. There was one fellow who took his bender to the six month mark. Dedicated Aussies.
    Plenty, plenty plenty of average book-hitters went through the universities I was at. They WANT you to pass, because they want you there for as long as possible, to rack up the dollars! Like, people I went through with that you'd have laid your life on the line betting they'd have no chance.
    There's always plenty of help, once you get to it, you'll be absolutely fine. It's just a case of taking it step by step :)