College decisions and Bringing up 420 to new chica

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JefeGrande, Sep 1, 2010.

1. So School started (I'm a sophomore at a Local Community College)Monday and all my classes are in full swing. Everything is sweet and I think I have a cool opportunity to meet some girls this semester. Especially in my sign language class, (haha Random class I decided to take for a humanities) I am one of two guys in the class and I sit between a girl I know from a previous class that I used to (and still do) have a crush on and a girl I just met.

The girl I have known for a while is cute and fun, but maybe a little ditsy and girly. I like girly girls but there's a limit and she is pushing it. We talk a lot and are partners in class during practice but she used to have a boyfriend ( not positive anymore). Kind of the classic blonde girl. Cute but not sure what kind of relationship we could have.

The new girl is different, cute, nice curvy body and a great smile. My eye was caught when she walked into the room. I am really attracted to her. But I really don't know her that well. We are introduced though (haha we had to sign our names to our neighbors) so I at least am in to talk to her. She also looks like she might smoke. Its just a hunch but I am not sure. While I know the other girl doesn't smoke.

So after that... Here's the dilemma. I sit next to both of them. I can't flirt with both of them as they would surely notice. I am stuck with who I should really flirt with. Its wierd, I feel like I have more of a chance with the blondie, but I can't seem to pass up the idea of the new girl. I am more likely to waste my time with the new girl but if it happened I would be stoked.

So which one do you think I should go for? I feel like the new girl is worth a shot.

I was thinking about seeing if she smoked. Since its a sign language class I was thinking of asking her after class or something. But maybe you could help me think of a cool way to quietly ask her if she smokes.

But.... long story short I'm stuck and can't really decide. I really like both.

Thanks a bunch and keep on blazin!

2. just be like YOU SMOKE SOME GANJA GURL? haha jk but just find out wat shes into first alot of chicks havent been approached with smoking ask her if she partys or gets wasted just fuck around a bit good luck

3. AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Today made it even worse.... These chicks are throwin me for a loop. I chatted a little bit with the new girl, made some small talk. After class I was shooting to chat it up with her, maybe try and get a phone # but then the old chick came up and started talking to me!
    I'm still stuck and can't decide! lol

4. Sounds like a pretty sweet dilemma to me. I'd say go with whichever girl you feel the strongest pull for. :devious:

5. lol definatly not complaining. Thats the thing, Today I was really feelin the new girl, but the then old girl started talking to me. Tomorrow I could be chatting it up with the new girl and completely ignore the old girl...

This is kind of the first time this thing has happened to me. I'm not complaining but I torn between these two foxes...

6. Dude you have to be the fucking man and just get both, obviously you need to break up time to each but its not hard. You only live once. Epic points if you have 3 some.

7. Try to sweet sign them into a threesome

8. Sweet sign... lol Nice wording

Well Looks like my decision got made for me today. Old girl still has BF so new girl gets the flirtage! I'm actually pretty stoked on that. Now just gotta make the right moves and have the confidence to succeed.

9. i was gonna say the new girl anyway.

i want to introduce myself to this really REALLY cute girl in my history of rock music class. she sits in the front all by herself (awwwwww) so that makes me think that i at least have a shot

10. That's kind of how this girl is. She sat by me randomly and her partner is this really dorky(sorry but that's about the only way to say it) girl so she is always turning and chatting with me. I'm not complaining.
    No class till next Tuesday though. I wish I could have gotten her # before the long weekend.

11. like this...\

" Hey mann, are you cool"
    "huh ? what?"
    "He's asking if you smoke"
    "oh nah man"
    "well it would be a lot cooler if you did man."

haha

12. Uhhhhhhhmmm WAT?!
    We are talking about a chick here.... Not sure what you're talking about...

13. haha its from dazed and confused...watch it.

14. Oh shit sorry man. I didn't even catch that.
    +rep for a sick movie quote lol