College communication

Discussion in 'General' started by xlikelocusts, Apr 2, 2009.

• Explain how free information can make conversations more interesting and informative.
    Anyone with any knowledge on the subject or knows the answer to this question, please help. I'm dying here. I've literally been stumped for the past 30 minutes on this question.

1. people browsing the internet can find all sorts of interesting information to bring up in conversation. is that what you're looking for? you could also work in how search engines like google can give you the answer to anything you might not know at the time of the conversation.

is this a question for school?

2. Free information works in many ways. Joe, the Bible Hugger, can get a website on angelfire.com and discuss his views on God created planet Earth and the sun and the moon. He also discusses conservative politics and all that horseshit.

Little Billy stumbles onto the website, gets "informed", and ends up smoking a bowl or two with me.

The ensuing conversation is quite interesting because they have no idea what the fuck they're talking. As a result, I am informed of these idiots and remind myself never to smoke with them again.