College Basketball

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Drewsley, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Hey guys, just curious who are you shooting for to win? Im watchin my hometeam UK play flordia right now. and not to brag but we are only 1 of 2 undefeated teams in the conference....at 16-0 and in about 5 mins we will be 17-0. flordia is playin a tough game but i dont think they can close the gap john wall is tooo tough. GO BIG BLUEEEE!!!!!!

2. Yeah Ive been watching a ton of college ball this year and I agree that UK is the best team in the country. i was looking at their upcoming schedule and it looks as tho they should be able to not lose for awhile and keep rolling. Im not a UK fan by any means but i gotta give em props.

I go to Purdue so im obviously rooting for the boilers and i must say despite those three losses in a row, were still looking like the best team in the bigten WHEN WERE PLAYING OUR BEST BALL. Look for purdue to get back into the top 10 real soon.

Any boiler fans out there?

3. [​IMG]
    and i love this pic
    [​IMG]

4. My Wolverines are having a tough season. Its a shame...these guys have enough talent to be a tournament team, but they just can't shoot this year and we've been losing all the tight games. In fact, we're 2-6 in games where the score is within 4 points in the final 2 minutes. That's probably the reason we're in the 50s in the Pomeroy rankings, yet already have zero chance at a tourney run unless we win the B10 tourney or win out in conference play.

5. I'm a Kentucky fan too. I'm actually pretty happy that we dropped a game. All the hype surrounding the possibility of going undefeated could have been too much for the young guys to handle.

Kentucky has more talent than any other team in the nation. It will be interesting to see if everything will come together in the NCAA considering the lack of experience. I'm excited as hell to watch shit go down, though.