College Basketball - Who's your team?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by SmokinBroccoli, Oct 31, 2008.

1. chris Kentucky had a nice upset win last night again WVU. I think Kentucky is tourny bound myself!

2. Just like you said it went down last night. You guys grinded and banged with our guys and hung tough at least for the first half. I think Pitt was just too much physically for Wash. st. and that became more clear as the game went on. I had a feeling even though they were only up 3 at the half there was almost no way Pitt was going to lose. Pitt up 3 and were shooting something like 30% at the half while Washington couldn't take a lead into the half after shooting over 50%. You guys keep playing D like that though and you'll certainly win some big games this year!

3. Pitt fan in the house.

Hopefully gonna get some tickets for a game or two at the Pete this year!!

4. Go Cougs-My boyfriend is a huge Fan of WSU:hello:

5. I don't really like basketball... But everyone at my house pretty much does. So I usually end up watching a game or two a week. I always root for the home team so yeah.. Go Hoosiers.

[​IMG]

6. Uconn !!!!!!

7. This is the first year I've attended games as a non-student. Damn I miss the prime time seating @ dirt cheap student prices =p. I see tickets for the Notre Dame game are priced the highest of all the home games on stubhub.com with lower level seats going off at 500 a ticket.

8. just watched Michigan lay the smack down on DUKE!!! That's what a well coached team looks like right there! Man, first UCLA now the Blue Devils...my expectations for this season have risen significantly...GO BLUE!!!!!!!!