College Basketball - Who's your team?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by SmokinBroccoli, Oct 31, 2008.

1. WVU Mountaineers baby! one of the best recruiting classes in the nation, Bobby Huggins is doing work. Can't wait to get fucked up and go to some games

2. Wildcats and Blue Devils for sure.

3. UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT CATAMOUNTS!

Haha, we've never done much but upset Syracuse in the tourney as a 13 seed a few years ago...

I'm moving to Arizona in the spring so I'm thinking about converting to a Sun Devils fan...but there will always be a place in my heart for UVM :hello:

4. I used to really hate on WVU but you are some decent people down there in Morgantown. I made the drive down to cool ridge (or blue ridge can't remember the name) head shop and that shit was legit. Prices were high but that was expected. Picked up my first bong there.

Can't wait to have yet another back yard brawl with ya!

5. Gary Williams is a legend but he's on the hot seat I think. Too many NITs!

6. woot go Washington State 76-25 over Mississippi Valley State haha!

and the UW huskies lost to Portland.

Go Cougs!

7. State makes a final four run this year fo sho. Although purdue is pediced to win the big ten but we can do it. the only team that can beat MSU in the big ten this year is MSU. I honestly believe we can be national title threat this year

8. Haha, at least they are good at basketball now, god knows they can't play football :rolleyes:

9. are you serious, you seriously think we cant play? this is the first year that we have had a serious team in a few years. Youre gonna need to convince me as to why you dont think we cant play this year/

10. bro he's talking about WASHINGTON state

11. Yeah, and he can recruit better than most - I thought our 08 recruiting class was great (K-Love), but then our 09 class is going to be even better (Holliday, Gordon, Lee, Anderson and Morgan), and our 2010 class is now ranked in the top 5, PLUS we keep getting great players who decide at the last minute to come to UCLA instead of other schools - J'Mision Morgan was going to go to LSU before being released, and we just got a new kid for 2010 who was going to go to Arizon.

Bruins vs. Michigan tonight on ESPN2 - 6 PM PST start.

12. man I thought Michigan was gonna have another rebuilding year but apparently they're sick enough to take out UCLA!! What a sick game, lockdown D forcing tons of turnovers, hopefully they can beat Duke next...

GO BLUE!!!!!

13. Well, my number one team is Boston College, who kinda suck...except for Tyrese Rice.

But always got my backup MICHIGAN STATE! Lookin' for a great season from Sparty this year.

14. Well my team has gotta be the ILLINOIS Fighting Illini. They haven't really been the same since the trio of Dee, Deron, and Luther left but they are hopefully gettin back on track. But other than them my team is Southern Illinois Salukis. The country will see how good they are when they kick some Bruin ass today!

15. I have a soft spot for big blue, they are my favorite college football team, considering UVM has no football team (yet...I hope they get one soon...it's possible within the next 10 years...even if they do get one we'll probablly just be Div. 1AA or something...whatever, GO CATAMOUNTS!!! :D) haha, anyway, I always like to see Michigan do well :)

16. I made hartoun mah bitch in football senior year:devious: (last year)

In all seriousness, i route for the mighty ducks of the university of oregon!!

Theyll probably do pretty mediocre this year, considering they lost to oakland, which is in detroit for some reason. They also had a close call against northern colorado.

17. Cougs play Pitt today.

Should be a tough one.

18. I dont really have one favorite college team, but i like boston college and a couple others...

19. They may have more turnovers than points this year but we'll be back to greatness soon enough.
    [​IMG]