Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

College and Toking help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Avy, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Yeah well when you're a college grad looking for a job and don't have money to hire a lawyer, it's kinda hard to file a lawsuit against IBM. Plus they don't come flat out and say "well if you didn't have the card, we would hire you". Needless to say three of them are now making $60,000+ per year right out of college with different jobs so it all worked out.

2. Trust me man. I have a medical marijuana recommendation. My doctor that recommended me medical marijuana specifically warned me that I am not protected against employers not hiring me.

3. WSU

The MFLB thing looks great, Ive seen similar stuff but they all have glass in them and people complain they break way too easy. But this looks good. less stink = more stealth lol

MMJ is out of the question. I have no need for it and I would need to build up records to my understanding. that and its supposedly fairly costly. It likely weed is going to be legal for 21+ here soon, so idk. I havent done all that much research into medical.

Thanks so far :hello:

4. the towel stuffed under the door with the window open usually did the trick for me..(leave the hot shower on if you are REALLY paranoid)

5. Get your connect and keep everything on the DL

6. Like everyone said.. for eyedrops use Rohtos. They will make your eyes white every time no matter what. I use the green kind and I put them on before I smoke. Be careful not to use more than one drop in each eye though..

Get gum, just in case you run into anyone right after smoking. Plus gum is great.

A vape is good because it won't smell. Glass is good too, just make sure its a smaller pipe and get a sunglass case to keep it in. My friend uses it and you can't smell her pipe at all.

Get a glass mason jar for the weed. Or a pop top glass jar. They sell them at art supply stores... Glass jars keep weed really fresh, the come in lots of different sizes and you can't smell the bud as much as you can through pill containers.

7. One of my best trick pieces was a highlighter. It actually wrote and worked as a highlight but the end pulled out and hid a little piece. It actually hit pretty well. It wasn't my primary smoking device but it was always nice for a quick toke. I'd be able to carry it with my in my pencil case I kept in my binder, packed, and ready to smoke :D

8. I hope it's legal for 21+! Go I-502! :D :hello:

Yeah, you need medical records of a condition that qualifies. :(

I just got a new one because the stupid screen ripped from the seal :mad: And before that I had a defective charger for the batteries, but the new one is fine. I haven't gotten to test the new MFLB as I haven't picked up since I got it, but *crosses fingers* lets hope it goes well! :D

9. I don't know why IBM would care about an MMJ card...their Substance Abuse Policy (PDF) basically says not to use drugs (or be under the influence) on IBM property, at an IBM customer's property, or anywhere else "IBM business" is being conducted.

National database? Since it's still federally illegal, I doubt there's a national database of MMJ cardholders...but feel free to prove me wrong with a link ;)

10. Yeah I will be voting yes, even though I can't take advantage of it yet lol

Any places besides the MFLB site that sell it maybe a bit cheaper? I see it cheaper on Amazon but I read they were selling older models? someone said $85 or something around that in this thread but thats not what I see and I won't support the cheaper Kube thing that is here on GC :p

And another question for anyone, good ways to transport/stash stuff living in a dorm? should I get a safe in my room or just hide it? also since I am a student I have a good excuse to carry my backpack everywhere - just keep stuff in there when I have to transport stuff?

thanks for all the help so far, really liking these forums <3

11. LOL bro youre going to WSU?! why do you care about getting caught.. haha the place is a party palace if you haven't noticed yet. As long as you get caught by your floors dorm police im sure you will be fine! GO WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!

12. I don't think this applies to people living in dorms. You sign away your rights when you move into college dorms :(

13. Aw shiiiit. A coug huh? Smoke in your dorm RAs face I hear they're cool with that at wsu.

Hahah, only kidding. I just graduated from UW so I'm sorry about your situation going there and all. Lol okay college jokes aside, my freshman year I found joints to be really easy to conceal and smoke on the go. Find a nice non-populated area and blow some trees. Me and some friends used to go to a multilevel parking lot at uw and smoke in the middle with a sploof. Good times. I also did it in my dorm with a fan, sploof, and towel under the door + febreeze, but I would only do that if you don't care or are in a serious bind. Not recommended as others said lol. Looking back now, I would have used some of my money for an mflb and toked wherever. Ahh hindsight. Enjoy college man, it'll be a great experience even if you are in Pullman :p

14. [quote name='"Fritter"']LOL bro youre going to WSU?! why do you care about getting caught.. haha the place is a party palace if you haven't noticed yet. As long as you get caught by your floors dorm police im sure you will be fine! GO WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Go dawgs

15. I commute to campus and toke every day, usually on campus with my G-Pen.

It's easy now a days with portable vapes.

16. I've been in college in FoCo, CO for like 3 months now (freshmen in the dorms) and i get high all the time. I have a car up here so ive done a little work to it, and I'd reccomend to like anyone ha. First off you have to realize that people are very unconcerned with their surroundings. No one EVER looks in a car window when they have walking to focus on. But anyways its always best to take precautions because I likewise have gotten in trouble a couple times before and am not looking to get thrown out of college. 1. Get a old hoodie and a sun reflector for your front windshield and that will take car of the possibilities of being seen through the front. A blanket tied around the handles above the back doors takes car of the back window. Black trash bags and duck tape takes care of the other 4. Its dope as hell and does'nt look suspicious. Cops have 0 reason to approach the car. I smoke like 5x a day out in my car and yeah its super chill

17. Dude, you just sucked a dead apple frome ethe treee..

Edit 5 posts at the aame time

18. I pretty much just go sit in my car and hit my pipe, or after like 10pm just roll a joint and take a walk around campus lol. It really depends on how your campus police are, ours are virtually nonexistent so the only way I'd get in trouble is if I maybe smoked in my room or something.

19. Haha when I used to live in a dorm, I lived on the 12th floor, so nobody would ever be in the stairwell since it makes more sense to take the elevator, so I would just climb up the stairs to the landing that goes out onto the roof (the '15th' floor), and just smoke and blow the smoke threw a little crack in the door, that surprisingly worked quite well to suck the smoke out. If anybody were to open the door to the 14th floor and smelled anything, I probably would have been fucked, but yet I did it dozens of times and never got caught lol. Pretty stupid in hindsight, but in a way, those old kind of high jinks always bring back good memories

20. FALSE! That's what I thought when Public Safety came knocking at my door. You have renters rights which leads to it being your property. You can deny searches and they have to acquire a warrant.