Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

College and Toking help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Avy, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Alrighty, I am heading out to college (in Washington State if that matters) in a few weeks. I am used to larger cities such as Seattle and the like, and there arent any of these where I am heading. Just little "cities." I would appreciate any help people with experience could give me. If there is already a thread with info somewhere just link me. I did a quick once over and this seemed the best spot to ask for advice :)

as a freshman I have to live on campus, and I will be in a dorm. I dont know my roomy at all so I am just going to assume he hates weed.
    That means I probably won't be smoking in my dorm (seems stupid anyways, not trying to be caught again)

Not too worried about getting a hookup, but if anyone lives in WA your advice and insight would be most helpful. plus maybe I could make an early friend :D

all in all I want to smoke in college and not be caught, since I failed the whole smoking at home thing just over a week ago (got busted by mum n dad, shit went down and my life kinda sucks atm) so I am obviously not sneaky enough.

so question: how can I be a sneaky motherfucker and get high regularly while attending my classes and maybe having a job as well?

I will need some tools indeed:
    odor killer
    eye drops (any suggested brands? my current ones are sub par)
    gonna need a new piece or two (my one and only pipe was murdered, RIP Flower)
    want a sneaky way to store said piece and herb that can be easilly accessable yet smelly proof (I think I can arrange it, but outside help is always cool)
    uhm... ya and a good spot or two to smoke up without the infamously nosy cops of my school saying hello.
    anything else?

I have been smoking for a few years now, but its always been so simple for me I have 0/10 sneak skills.

so really guys/gals - I just want to know how you got through or are getting through college while toking and any/all tips you could pass on to the less sneaky:smoke:

thank you so much for any and all help <3

2. #2 treezpleez, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    Avoid smoking in the dorms there, my best friend attends WSU and got in some serious shit when his dorm got raided last fall aha

The BEST thing to do is to make friends with older students who have housing off campus and toke it up there!!

Edit:
    For eye drops buy these http://www.myrohto.com/ (green is the best) I'm not sure what stores they have in Washington but a CVS type drug store should carry them.. they are a life saver

For a sneaky piece I would buy a vape, virtually smell proof and can conserve weed

To keep your dank from smelling you can use any pill container you have gotten from your docter for painq's or antibiotics

3. at my collage we just wounder off the school grounds then blaze up or just smash your room mate

4. #4 Avy, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    shouldn't be a huge problem, I am generally in higher level classes due to me coming in with an AA under my belt.

yeah, I've heard tons of horror stories about on campus raids and such - its not worth the risk lol

anything else guys?

5. Smoking while walking around on campus is nice, and a good way to get out of the dorm too. Try it at night sometime if you have good spots at your campus and it's big enough.

See if your college has any groups pushing for medical/legalization such as Students for a Sensible Drug Policy (SSDP) , I believe WSU has one. They are good friends and will give you a nice group right off the bat!

Cheers

6. Yea, don't get high in your room unless you have a vape or edibles.

Find a spot that's secluded, and go there.

Oh, and store your weed in something lockable that YOU own. Fuzz or anyone else can't check it without a warrant.

7. Go outside for a walk in the near by neighborhoods that's what I'm gonna do when I hit the university. But that's if u can roll joints and walk and smoke at the same time

8. Yeah, definitely invest in some Rohtos and if you're trying to be stealthy, look into getting a vape, my man. I prefer glass pieces, but if you're trying to keep it on the low, vapes are definitely the way to go. I'm sure you could even vape in your dorm (I'd still put a wet towel in front of the door and keep the fan on just to be completely safe), but like treezpleez said, it would definitely help to find either older people that live off of campus/apartment on campus or find other tokers and ask if they ever want to have a session and I'm sure together, you guys could find a place to go. Good luck, OP!

9. Magic Flight Launch Box solves the problem. But if you don't have money for a vape (only $80) I would just grab some rhotos and a sploof

10. Everydrops, use rohtos. They are the best. Just one drop though or it might not be a pleasant experience for your eye lol.

11. If you don't want to spend for the mflb I would get a dugout. Nicely stealthy.
    When I was in college the only guys I knew that ever got busted were the anti authority bad ass wannabees who thought they could run the game their way. Best advice I can give is to get to know your Resident Advisor. You don't have to be his best friend, but you really don't want to be his problem child.
    Study hard and have fun.

12. For me the best things are
    - remember, no one knows your high, only you ( assuming your eyedrops work and you dont go "asian eyes")
    - untwist your deoderant all the way and you can fit your bud in there

13. Take it from someone who just found out a few hours ago that they're going to be expelled from college. DONT SMOKE IN THE DORMS. I personally never got caught and did it all the time but my system was fucking flawless.

14. The MFLB smells like burnt popcorn, no musty weed smell. :D

What college are you going to? There's lots here. :wave:

15. You live in a MMJ State bud..just get your card and no one can fuck with you. :rolleyes:

16. Ehhh if you're in college I would advise against this. Got quite a few engineering buddies in Michigan who got there's in college and it cause a lot of setbacks with landing a job. Kinda bs that it works like that but do your research before you get one.

17. It is illegal for an employer to use medical information to discriminate against an employee, unless they can prove that the information gathered is relevant to your job performance.

Basically unless your becoming a pilot, a company cannot legally discriminate against you as a MMJ patient.

Sounds like your buds should find a good lawyer.

18. [quote name='"hellobob09"']
    It is illegal for an employer to use medical information to discriminate against an employee, unless they can prove that the information gathered is relevant to your job performance.

Basically unless your becoming a pilot, a company cannot legally discriminate against you as a MMJ patient.

Sounds like your buds should find a good lawyer.[/quote]

There are no laws prohibiting an employer from not hiring based on specifically a medical marijuana card. They can choose not to if they want to since it is still federally illegal.

But it is still quite easy to get a job without them knowing. If you clean your system out and pass the pre-employment test (if there is one) and DON'T tell your employer that you have a medical marijuana recommendation then you will be golden.

19. Just because it isn't legal on a federal level, does not mean it isn't a prescription medication protected by the ADA.