College and relationships?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Senseii, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Me and my girl have been together for about 2.5 years on n off i guess..well she goes to college a couple hours away and im still home...n it feels like things are going to end soon...anybody here been in the same situation or anything?

2. realistically, it is tough to have a long distance relationship, ESPECIALLY while in college. it is so easy for people to hook up in college (accidentally or on purpose). that being said, if you two really are that committed then go for it

3. I am currently dealing with a long distance relationship (hour and a half away) and my girl and I have been together for almost 3 years. We did the ldr my freshman year, she came up here my soph year, and now she is back home during my junior year. She is definitely taking it harder than I am, but she is also very emotional. I am going to be honest man, it's hard work.

4. [quote name='"Senseii"']Me and my girl have been together for about 2.5 years on n off i guess..well she goes to college a couple hours away and im still home...n it feels like things are going to end soon...anybody here been in the same situation or anything?[/quote]

Yup, move on bro. Best thing you can do is move on and hope she comes back if you really love her. Sometimes when women can't have what they want, then they want it more... Good luck to you man!!

5. It's really hard to keep a ldr going, especially though college. I did the long distance thing in HS (she moved away with her family) and it just ended badly.

I've also watched my friends deal with long distance and unless both of you are really committed to each other its not going to last probably. Long distance is really just not a good idea imo; it can work but its just alot of work to keep it going.